CERT Compared to Every other Tac Unit - Denied

Kai

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:58 AM, Matthew said:

+Support

I say personally its does need a little buff. I think their rifleman should be 180-190 and their other classes (Not command) should be around 200-210.

yes  agreed it should be fair that CERT has about the same armor like any other tac units on the server 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

They could use some updated weapon kits and a bit more armour

On 6/19/2019 at 2:21 PM, Gaur said:

Just like to point out that since it is a sub department it is harder to get into then SWAT and arguably harder to get into then ARU considering it requires CPL in PD + SNR Trooper and also will require 2 applications to be made. SWAT only requires promo up to CPL the 4th rank, ARU requires promo up to the 5th rank, SGT, and CERT requires promo up to 4th rank, CPL, and an additional harder promotion up to SNR Trooper as well as one more application required then the rest of the tactical units.

+Support 

I support fairness across the board with the tactical units, if any of them feel less then the others then I’d be happy to support their update as well.

+support gaur has said everything. You have to be trooper first than  earn your way up to  cert , 175 armor is horse crap there guns suck ass    And because these new basing rules I really think gov needs a hudge buff in armor to balance it out, #prayforcert

On 6/20/2019 at 2:02 PM, BigJohnny said:

What about the criminals 

Excuse you but what do think about the non balanced. Base update what has came out for criminals   With dumb shooting windows 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:39 AM, Gaur said:

Criminals should get 255 armor too. And gas. Honestly wouldn't be opposed xD.

I agree Criminals should get 255 armor but not from a normal npc, maybe from a actual player like black market dealer maybe?

5q3NfnC.png

12 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

I agree Criminals should get 255 armor but not from a normal npc, maybe from a actual player like black market dealer maybe?

This was a sarcastic post.. BACK TO TOPIC OF CERT OKAY

CERT NEEDS TO BE ENLIGHTENED 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 6/19/2019 at 9:55 PM, Crease said:

big +support

- CERT is one of the 4 tac units on the server but has worse weapons, fewer classes and shit armor. 

- CERT has shit armor. CERT Trooper (150 armor), CERT medic (175 armor), CERT breacher (175 armor), CERT rifleman (185 armor) which is significantly less than all other tac units armor

- CERT is harder to get in. Requires LCPL in PD to apply. Then you have to pass Trooper training, get promoted to SNR Trooper, apply again for CERT and ultimately pass CERT training.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support 

CERT has lower armor than every other Tactical Departments.  The fact that it is a subdivision off of state, making it harder to get into, should mean that it should be more equipped.  CERTs equipment and guns compared to the other sub departments put us at the bottom.  With the activity and training we’ve had for the last 2 months I feel we should get an update that improves our status.  When we ask the CERT Troopers what they want to see, they ask for better Guns and armor.  As command, I’ve done everything I can to make CERT the best I can and I’m still having problems with people leaving because other departments are more “OP”.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017