CERT Compared to Every other Tac Unit - Denied

Kai

Please follow the format this will make it easier for us to see and understand your suggestion

Before posting a suggestion please check the archive section to see if anyone has mentioned what you want to suggest. If you fail to do this your post will be closed and moved to archive. 

Make your post short and simple and straight to the point, We will not read 8 paragraphs of text.

To keep it simple and to the Point, I won't add many details, just how to see where I am coming from

What you want to see? -  The Tac Units to Be fair Across the Board, Meaning CERT gets an armor update that matches the Rest of the Tac Units, and CERT gets an Update that has just as much stuff as the rest of the Tac units. If you don't believe that CERT has less then everyone else Follow these steps, Click f4, Click the Swat, SRT, and ARU section of the job menu, and look at there classes, Now after realizing how nice and cool they are, Look at CERT, makes u LOL right?

Trust me I am not Trying to Have other Tac Units Neglected of there armour and weapons, I just want CERT To have comparable Armour to the Rest of the Tac Units as we are the Most active Tac Unit now hands Down

Why should we add it? -  So the tac units are fair and to make the CERT units not feel belittled and not cared about.

What are the advantages of having this? - People would be happy to be apart of CERT and wouldn't be trying to transfer out every day...

Who is it mainly for? - CERT

Links to any content -  n/a

Edited by Kai

10 minutes ago, Kai said:

ur missing my point completely, I am not saying take your stuff away, I am saying make it fair by giving us more armor and a few extra weapons, and CERT is not easy to get into as u have to be apart of state and then reach a Specific rank in state to achieve it so technically Your opinion on lower ranks can get in is false as it is 5 ranks to get into CERT and SWAT is 3 ranks and ARU is 5 and SRT is SM you have to fill out 2 applications to get into CERT. 

What are you talking about, I am not In SRT?

and is that how a forum diplomat speaks to people putting a simple suggestion up?

you are making a server suggestion personal 

idk y 2 post posted if someone could delete the one above ^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I feel as though CERT is balanced considering it is a sub department and not too hard to get into. Also last time i checked the CERT Commander, it had 250 armour

Just like to point out that since it is a sub department it is harder to get into then SWAT and arguably harder to get into then ARU considering it requires CPL in PD + SNR Trooper and also will require 2 applications to be made. SWAT only requires promo up to CPL the 4th rank, ARU requires promo up to the 5th rank, SGT, and CERT requires promo up to 4th rank, CPL, and an additional harder promotion up to SNR Trooper as well as one more application required then the rest of the tactical units.

+Support 

I support fairness across the board with the tactical units, if any of them feel less then the others then I’d be happy to support their update as well.

Edited by Gaur
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

I feel as though CERT is balanced considering it is a sub department and not too hard to get into. Also last time i checked the CERT Commander, it had 250 armour

Ok, So your right about the CERT COMMANDER class. it is great atm but thats what were are not talking about (Shouldve been mentioned) Our CERT Trooper gets 150 armor and for a tac unit thats ridicously low. Our medic gets 150 aswell untill today with the update (Armor got up to 175) Our breacher gets 175 compared to SRT which gets 255 which is 80 armor more. overall i dont want to complain alot but CERT is definetly not balanced compared to other tactical units, and that you are saying that it is NOT hard to get into, first you have to get accepted into state LCPL , then you have to be active and get up to the rank of SNR (Which isnt a 1 week thing) then you have to get accepted into CERT which you have to get noticed for to get even accepted into CERT, then comes training, which isnt the easiest at this part you can still fail to become a CERT Member. For SRT you only have to be the PD rank of SM And for SWAT It is CPL and for ARU  its SGT. These are all PD ranks. As i said im not going to go into full detail as i have better things to do with my life then write a paragraph, This comment isnt biased cause i am CERT  Co Commander.  Sorry for any spell mistakes as i am not english.

7 minutes ago, jrandomthoughtYT said:

I know what CERT needs a doggo

CERT doensnt need a fucking dog

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

big +support

- CERT is one of the 4 tac units on the server but has worse weapons, fewer classes and shit armor. 

- CERT has shit armor. CERT Trooper (150 armor), CERT medic (175 armor), CERT breacher (175 armor), CERT rifleman (185 armor) which is significantly less than all other tac units armor

- CERT is harder to get in. Requires LCPL in PD to apply. Then you have to pass Trooper training, get promoted to SNR Trooper, apply again for CERT and ultimately pass CERT training.

Edited by Crease
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sion said:

+/- Support

Why didn't you try fixing it in the update that got released yesterday?

We did try but some things got removed in the update

Please reconsider your +/- support

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree they need a buff like all tax units are pretty fair apart form srt who have 255 armour for a breacher with is what most commanders get not regular troopers I don’t think CERT needs a buff I think STR needs to be “toned down a bit” as they are insane compared, to other units eg cert swat or ARU 

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1

+Support

I say personally its does need a little buff. I think their rifleman should be 180-190 and their other classes (Not command) should be around 200-210.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

9 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

- Only 5ish people have CERT Commander whitelist.  The entire department cannot be represented by the armor of a command job.

- I know your comment was in good faith, but saying it's not as hard to get in to is not only false (CERT requires LCPL+ in PD, SNR Trooper, 2 applications and 2 training sessions), but inadequately represents CERT as one of the only 4 tac departments on the entire server. 

Edited by Crease

+/-

as much as i like cert every tac unit should be special and unique ad if every tack department has same armor but deparments that are small like aru and srt has less members so they need that armor you guys have more units so in my opinion it is already balanced i belive update would be cool for yall but the armor is fine where it is weapons could get a update tho as long a its not crazy op

Edited by JUDOPENGUIN

33 minutes ago, JUDOPENGUIN said:

deparments that are small like aru and srt has less members so they need that armor you guys have more units so in my opinion it is already balanced

CERT has less members than SWAT and SRT (the ARU roster isn't public so I cannot count how many people are in ARU.)

@Crease You are only ment to but + or -  support. You can't quote them to try change their minds. If you carr on I can guarantee it will be denied.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Sion said:

@Crease You are only ment to but + or -  support. You can't quote them to try change their minds. If you carr on I can guarantee it will be denied.

I dont think you understand how suggestions work.... If you post something that make people feel a different way your going to be criticized don't be a snow flake.

Edited by CHIKEN
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Crease said:

big +support

- CERT is one of the 4 tac units on the server but has worse weapons, fewer classes and shit armor. 

- CERT has shit armor. CERT Trooper (150 armor), CERT medic (175 armor), CERT breacher (175 armor), CERT rifleman (185 armor) which is significantly less than all other tac units armor

- CERT is harder to get in. Requires LCPL in PD to apply. Then you have to pass Trooper training, get promoted to SNR Trooper, apply again for CERT and ultimately pass CERT training.

+ Support ^^^^