Roman Gardner Introduction

thechallenger88

Hello Everyone!!! 

My name is Roman Gardner, and I joined the great GamingLight Community in December of 2018. I was introduced to this community by my best friend Daniel (you'll hear more about him later, and many know him as DanielSem). My home is Elizabeth ,Pennsylvania; just about 13 miles South of Pittsburgh, the City of Bridges. Elizabeth is a small town composed of smaller areas that are combined to make Elizabeth Township. My High School is Elizabeth Forward High School, to which I attended as a Sophomore. At the age of 14 ( around March 2018 ) I joined Central Volunteer Fire Company of Elizabeth Township; Station 147. I began my career and lifestyle as a Jr. Firefighter, being one of currently eight at my station. Daniel and I became closer friends through our brotherhood in the fire department. Even though Daniel and I were at different companies ( Him being Blythedale 143, which is now merged into ETFD 140) and having our rivalries determines by the number on our helmets, we both still did the same job and loved doing it. At this time I have been a firefighter for a year and a few months and I am proud to say I love the job that I do. Some certifications I hold include Exterior Firefighting, Elevator Rescue, CPR + First Aid, Railroad Emergency Responds, HAZMAT Awareness, and I have two certifications with FEMA's NIMS ( National Incident Management Systems ). Later on in my career with Central I also plan to gain a BVR and SVR ( Basic and Special Vehicle Rescue ) Technician Certifications. In my other free time I also play guitar, play a Right Wing position for the EFHS Varsity Hockey Team, and obviously game and RP with all of you fine folk. I know that there are many other first responders online in this community and if anyone is battling PTSD, Anxiety, Stress, or any other minor or major mental health problem, don't be afraid to contact me. I have had my fair share of death and injuries in my time with Central 147 and I am always open to talk. Thank you to everyone on here and I will see you on the streets!!!!

---SM Gardner 1A88

Hello there

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• Bread locked this topic