Chicken FearRP

ColeSoft Grey

Your in game name: ARU SM ColeSoft Grey TRJ06

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92941799

The player's in game name: CNN CHIKEN KING

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:114115699

What did the player do: FearRP and Possibly Combat Heal

Evidence (required):  Skip to 1 minute

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn. No staff could take the sit

Any extra information: Nope

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

Honestly i understand how it looks like fearp but from my side there was a delay in your mic like i dint even hear hands now until i had my negev out. Also it would not be combat healing because there was literally no other officers there because i had just killed them all, after this i literally walked into car dealership and spawned a car and no one saw me or did anything.

I apologize for this im not even joking about the mic delay

first warn in 2 and a half months unlucky );

Edited by CHIKEN

4 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

There is a pretty big voice delay

And there was no other cops to shoot at him

Yes while there is a voice delay, I still had a Nova pointed at him which still FearRP Voice commands or not.

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

23 minutes ago, Sammm said:

Suspect was faces away and was under gunpoint, Witch is stil fearRP and if then he kills the officer, and after that combat heals... 

i find evidence clear and going to give this a +support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Neutral

No other officers were there, not combat healing...

Faced away from you with a voice delay, cant be FearRP or atleast know he was unless there was neither a voice delay, him facing away or atleast 1 of the two

He was never facing away from me. You can tell because he immediately started backpedaling when I jumped the barrier.  Look closely at the video when I make contact

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

5 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Neutral

Faced away from you with a voice delay, cant be FearRP or atleast know he was unless there was neither a voice delay, him facing away or atleast 1 of the two

You can see very clearly he faces colesoft

15 hours ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

Yes while there is a voice delay, I still had a Nova pointed at him which still FearRP Voice commands or not.

So I can sit on top of the hospital with an awp and point it at you while you are in the hospital parking lot and if I point the awp at you and you dont know it, nor hear any commands, that means it is fearRP if you were to pull out your gun and shoot a family member of the person who was on hospital?  Thats not how it works

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sammm said:

You can see very clearly he faces colesoft

He was behind the wall at first by hospital and he had to jump over it. Your making it seem like i tried to clearly break fearrp which i dint. I really wish the sit would have been ingame because i could of shadow played and showed my POV to explain how I thought it out.

36 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

So I can sit on top of the hospital with an awp and point it at you while you are in the hospital parking lot and if I point the awp at you and you dont know it, nor hear any commands, that means it is fearRP if you were to pull out your gun and shoot a family member of the person who was on hospital?  Thats not how it works

^^^

Edited by CHIKEN

+support
Yes there is a voice delay but how will that affect it? A gun is pointed in his face. A gun is a gun. If he has a gun in his face it not required from colesoft to actually say "hands up" because he already has him at gunpoint. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

Well you see, there is a big difference between 10 feet and you can clearly see me  versus 100 feet hidden on a roof

1 hour ago, CHIKEN said:

He was behind the wall at first by hospital and he had to jump over it. Your making it seem like i tried to clearly break fearrp which i dint. I really wish the sit would have been ingame because i could of shadow played and showed my POV to explain how I thought it out.

^^^

I would have said fair enough if there wasn’t a 3 second gap between me jumping the wall and you pulling a NeGev while you obviously saw me with a nova at you. 

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

1 hour ago, Sion said:

+support
Yes there is a voice delay but how will that affect it? A gun is pointed in his face. A gun is a gun. If he has a gun in his face it not required from colesoft to actually say "hands up" because he already has him at gunpoint. 

AGREE

21 hours ago, Sion said:

+support

I haven't commented on this yet as I wasn't to sure what exactly to put... But after looking at the video a couple of times now it is clear in my opinion that you would have seen him with the gun as he approached you. You would have seen the gun he was carrying to know to switch to a gun to try and defend yourself. Coming from a staff side of things, if I was given this evidence in a sit then the player in question would have received a warn from me regardless of who it is for FearRP.

Edited by Friendly Steve
  • Like 1

+Support

After watching this video multiple times over and over, you were facing him the whole time he had a nova out when you were healing so no matter what it is still FearRP.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 6/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

There is a pretty big voice delay

And there was no other cops to shoot at him

On 6/19/2019 at 7:06 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Neutral

• Fame locked this topic