Roman G Suggestion - Denied

thechallenger88

What you want to see? - I would like to a an official Rockford City Fire & Rescue Department

Why should we add it? - I know that some people in the GamingLight community are first responders in real life, such as myself. These people work jobs as Doctors, Nurses, Police Officers, Military, and firefighters (both Volunteer and Professional). It would add another option for a government job where you are not on either side of the law (sorta like the EMS). 

What are the advantages of having this? - It will add more fun and realistic situations to the server. You will have more resons to call 911 if you are a civilian and a wider variety of calls for respond to for EMS and Police. For people who drive over cliffs, admins can rely on the FD for Trench/Water Rescue. For pursuits where the vehicle is destroyed, PD can rely on FD for Vehicle Fire responds, to come put the fires out. This job can add so many more situations to the RP Community including, but not limited to Medical Assists (delayed EMS Responds) , Car Fires, House Fires, Trench/Technical Rescue, Water Rescue, and Motor Vehicle Accidents. 

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/A Not Created Yet. Wanted permission before planning

• Like 1

+/- Support

-good idea on paper

-would be nice as a sub dept with EMS

-will lagg the hell out of server if we get actual fire

-might not be as popular 

-firetrucks will clog up roads

• Like 2

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

u'd love this but i dont think we got anyone to run the department 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

15 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

u'd love this but i dont think we got anyone to run the department 

cough cough me cough cough

• Like 2

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support

Although it's a cool concept, there won't be much use for it in the server as RP is fast paced and 90% of people don't have the time to do out needing a fire service. Also there wouldn't be any fires to out out as it dramatically increases lag of there was a fire script.

• Sad 1

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-Support 

what if there no fire department members online?

17 minutes ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

Although it's a cool concept, there won't be much use for it in the server as RP is fast paced and 90% of people don't have the time to do out needing a fire service. Also there wouldn't be any fires to out out as it dramatically increases lag of there was a fire script.

• Sad 1

~Charlie

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

-Support 

what if there no fire department members online?

Like Sion said, it would more than likely be a sub department of EMS. If there are no firefighters online, then the fire would eventually go out. Same as EMS, if you die and no EMS is online, you respawn.

• Like 1

++++++Support

I would love this to be implemented into the game! Its not hard to implement dynamic fire that times out within a certain time limit! Personally if this would go through it would draw me and others onto the server a lot more! We don't have to worry about people to run it, thechallenger88 and I are firemen and would have no problem running this(Sion Too:)! I know there are people in the community that would love this in the Gaminglight RP experience. This will also help EMS get to people before the re-spawn timer is up! It will help give the server a more REALISTIC feel! Maybe implement a rule that only allows 3 or 4 trucks out the door! Yes there are loopholes that need filled but its nothing we cant fix! If all else fails all I ask to to give it a chance! ITS WORTH A SHOT!!!!!

8 minutes ago, pilotboydan140 said:

++++++Support

I would love this to be implemented into the game! Its not hard to implement dynamic fire that times out within a certain time limit! Personally if this would go through it would draw me and others onto the server a lot more! We don't have to worry about people to run it, thechallenger88 and I are firemen and would have no problem running this(Sion Too:)! I know there are people in the community that would love this in the Gaminglight RP experience. This will also help EMS get to people before the re-spawn timer is up! It will help give the server a more REALISTIC feel! Maybe implement a rule that only allows 3 or 4 trucks out the door! Yes there are loopholes that need filled but its nothing we cant fix! If all else fails all I ask to to give it a chance! ITS WORTH A SHOT!!!!!

Thanks Dan, means a lot #ElizTwpFDPride

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

Please no fire, 6FPS as it is already ?

Wish we could have fire, but there are tons of limitations when adding stuff to PRP and this is unfortunately one of the limits

Edited by Gaur

37 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Sorry, its a cool idea but it would cause to much lag

I don’t understand. There are many RP servers like our that do it with no lag. No to mention they have a bigger map and a lot more stuff! I thick if we do it right it can be done!

+Support 

• I think the lag has gone as for the past couple of days I have not had some extreme lag because I have been hitting 30FPS at like 80-90 people so I don't think lag really is an excuse any more
  • Very cool idea I like it
  • The challenger for the head if this sub dep
  • Thanks 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

5 hours ago, warcub03 said:

+Support 

• I think the lag has gone as for the past couple of days I have not had some extreme lag because I have been hitting 30FPS at like 80-90 people so I don't think lag really is an excuse any more
  • Very cool idea I like it
  • The challenger for the head if this sub dep

Thank you for the support. I would love to try and implement this into the game with whoever would be interested in helping. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:58 PM, Sion said:

+/- Support

-good idea on paper

-would be nice as a sub dept with EMS

-will lagg the hell out of server if we get actual fire

-might not be as popular 

-firetrucks will clog up roads

maybe we can try it?‍♀️

• Like 1