Dcethe

Your In-game: Hallway Patrol

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29417897

The admin's name in-game: Rektify

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Failrp - Hurting other SCP's

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): UgDgXhm.jpg

HqLZ4ni.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: I am going to tell you the whole story - so at the start there were 4 966's and they were all attacking each other. This lead to some cross fire and i was hurt so i participated in it aswell, but Rektify gave us a Verbal Warning for this. After that we stopped fighting, but some time passes and most of us were still hurt. I asked for a reset and received one - then one of the other 966's asked for a reset - The picture above was the 3rd to last one to ask for a reset - After we did this, Rektify came back and warned all of us for Failrp despite this being a ooc action, who would want to breach as an SCP with 200% health just to end up dying against 1 MTF unit.

I do not blame Rektify for giving this warn out at all as i can see why he misunderstood the situation, but we did put "Reset me" and "Kill me" in chat which he ignored.

Any extra information: During this incident none of the 966's called for an admin, Rektify imposed himself on the situation ( which I can understand ) but none of us were being harassed or having problems with one another.

Edited by Dcethe

@Rektify Deez Nutz

Also it doesn't matter if someone didn't call for a staff member. If a staff member witnesses a rule being broken they can report it if not on duty or handle it if on duty as long as they aren't directly involved in it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Unfortunately, no one told me to check the chat, since you were all using your mics. When I had given you a verbal warning, you were all telling me that you were giving each other resets so that does not add up to your "attacking" story. Secondly, right after I told you guys to stop, I remember you guys giving each other a reset right before I left so I'm unsure as to how that SCP 966 has lower health. When I came back again, I saw two of 966 fighting. If you were the one that stayed out of it, I apologize for the warn but I saw claws out on each one.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

- support though I am not a mod I can see that the defendants didn't supplement themselves with the sufficient evidence to prove their case. the fact that they never told @Rektify Deez Nutz to check chat as he quoted, the easiest way to come back with extra HP without attack would be switching jobs. Now the meaning of a reset is negotiable, it isn't the best case without maybe a bit more support from those who were with you at the moment of the incident.

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

22 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||