Command To Turn Off All Printers! - Denied

ramonjason98

First let me say, IDK if this is even possible to add. 

What you want to see? - Command for all printers of yours to be turned off. (example: /turnoffallprinters )

Why should we add it? -   I think I speak for everyone, it is frustrating getting called in a sit and their saying "wait I had 5 printers their going to explode, can I turn them off and come back?" 

It really wastes a lot of time for staff, also obviously there are many other reasons like when being raided etc. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Less time spent per sit, Less players loosing money asking for refunds

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

+ Support

Would be amazing 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 6/18/2019 at 11:36 PM, Gaur said:

Sounds like it would be an easy thing to do, but most likely will be difficult and require help from the developer that created the printers. 

Pretty sure our printers are custom. 

On 6/18/2019 at 11:21 AM, Calamity said:

+ Support

Would be amazing 

+ Support for reasons above

logan2.png

On 6/26/2019 at 5:13 PM, Dondi 2.0 said:

+ And - Support

On one hand yes it is very useful and helpful, but on the other hand its no really realistic.

I'm not trying to be that guy, but if we're gonna argue on realism, there are some things I'd like to point out (I'm not trying to be rude or anything)

• We can stick shipments of guns in our pockets
  • Cars are always perfect looking
  • We have meeseeks and other people running around
  • the list goes on

so in final I'd like to give it a +support. It makes RP a lot more easier, saves time for everyone and allows people to get ready for other stuff.

+Support

Please its all i ask

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I know people are gonna judge me for this one, but here goes...

HUGE -Support

This would be useful for when being called to a sit, but that is the only case

This would hurt RP as well as the economy

Say I decide to raid someone's base. When I finish, I turn on all the printers and leave. This makes it so that I can just get out and not waste my ammo, while the stuff still being lost due to the rule of NLR. 

Now, the base owner can just turn off the printers and not worry about it.

This would also be annoying if you decided to stay in someone's base or steal their printers. They can just turn them off repeatedly until a family member arrives or NLR is finished.

Another scenario would be me basing in a secret location.

I turn all my printers on and leave to go roleplay. I wait until it says "your printers are overheating" in the bottom right (which is sound queued) and turn them off. I come back home later to easy money, rinse, repeat. 

It would ruin the economy and take us back to a slightly less powerful version of the old bitminers.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 6/26/2019 at 12:01 PM, Game Theorist 1A27 said:

+Support

Why not! It would be useful!

The only issue being if it is even possible to get ahold of the developer who created the printers.

IM ALL IN!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017