Bank Robbery's - Denied

Warcub

What do you want to see? -  I would like the advert for the bank to be robbed (the white text saying who and when robbery will be finished) and the alarm radius to be made larger.

Why should we add it? - makes the bank easier to rob as at the moment you would need 10 CCs to successfully raid it.

What are the advantages of having this? - makes bank easier to raid

Who is it mainly for? - Crim

Links to any content - N/A

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+/- Support

wait so you want the text to be made larger and the radius of the alarm to be made larger? How is that going to make it easier exactly? 

+ All gov goes to banks, so it is very unlikely that if you have less than 5-10 people that you will complete it

- Support, text pops up repeatedly, Radius is in my opinion big enough because you can hear it by spawn.. 

- Support, it can't be made too easy to make 750k in 8 minutes. 

No, I would like the text to be removed  which then in counter to this I would like the alarm radius to be made bigger

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• 1 month later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017