Would i be a good staff member  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff

• yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Stew/Soup

What is your steam name?: [C-41] Soup ❤️

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:104964669

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was an Admin on three different servers One server was Project EVO the second server was Royalty Roleplay and the third was Jacksonville Florida roleplay 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About June 16 of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? June 18 of 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?  VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  These were all from 2018  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1773556973

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are your staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST but usually on around one in the morning 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I  would like to be part of the staff team to help the people of this community because I come across trolls all the time on servers that are ruining the roleplay for other people that want to play and have fun, I would like to help the staff team and the people on the server to have a good time on it, and not have to worry about people ruining the roleplay for them, I enjoy to make a good time for people and get them to stay on the server and enjoy there time on the server, and to hopefully one day get them to the point were they can help people out as I helped them. I also want to be a mod on your server because I enjoy playing on it and as you guys have in your title for your police rp server you need staff and i am here to help there aren't many staff on at 1oclock to 4 in the morning and that's when I'm on a lot so I would be a great addition to your team so I could go on as staff and help people create great rp's and have fun on the server any time of the week any time of the day I have lots of past staff experience as well so I could put my past knowledge to use to help keep your server running smoothly and letting people continue what they love to do without them having to worry about someone running it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first ask him to stop then if he kept going I would gag him and if he started to say it in chat I would mute him then I would check logs to see how many people he has killed and then I would ask him why he did it then I would explain his punishment and how long he would be punished for it would be a kick for the first time then if he did it again then i would get a higher ranking staff member and talk and see how long we should ban him for and the get the higher ranking staff member to ban him

Edited by DONTA

+/- Support

- Never seen him before / could be because I dont play late at night

+ seems friendly

+ has server / admin experiance

+ good application 

+/- has 26 warns which is way more than any staff member should have BUT their all 2018

MISSING POLE

Edited by ramonjason98

- Support

- I rarely see you online (could be conflicting schedules, as you say you play late)

- You have A LOT of warns, including one for making death threats.

- Question 16 is incorrect. The correct answer is in the staff handbook

- No poll 

Overall, I do not feel that you are quite ready for staff yet. Your warns are over a year old, so getting a good chunk of them removed will be easy and will significantly help your chances. Even though we rarely play at the same time, you can improve activity by talking with people in teamspeak and responding to things on the forums. You should also reread the staff handbook to get the correct answer for question 16, and if you haven’t already, introduce yourself to Fame (our Head Of Staff) in his teamspeak office, it helps if he knows who you are!

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

- Support

I don't see you in game, not well known and low forum post count.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

8 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- I rarely see you online (could be conflicting schedules, as you say you play late)

- No poll 

Overall, I do not feel that you are quite ready for staff yet. Your warns are over a year old, so getting a good chunk of them removed will be easy and will significantly help your chances. Even though we rarely play at the same time, you can improve activity by talking with people in teamspeak and responding to things on the forums. You should also reread the staff handbook to get the correct answer for question 16, and if you haven’t already, introduce yourself to Fame (our Head Of Staff) in his teamspeak office, it helps if he knows who you are!

+/- Support

• Semi-active (At least when I'm on)

• Pretty friendly

• Mature

• Inactive on forums & TS

• Question #16 could use some work

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you were one of our old donor mods that was abusive? If I remember right. But, the past is the past and I've seen that you've matured. But, I can't say whether I'd give you another shot. 

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

On 6/18/2019 at 1:14 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

As always, good luck!

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 6/18/2019 at 9:06 AM, Calamity said:

- Support

I don't see you in game, not well known and low forum post count.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 6/18/2019 at 7:14 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll 

On 6/18/2019 at 5:14 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll 

spacer.png

On 6/18/2019 at 8:14 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No poll 

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC