disabling returning your car from far away - Accepted

Hannah

47 minutes ago, Noahm6206 said:

-1 support, it’s a waste of time and annoying for players and staff.

thats not really a  good reason that just being lazy   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 6/18/2019 at 10:35 PM, Gaur said:

+Support

If you carjack a car it will most likely be returned and alot of the times it happens while you are driving it.

If gov car is stolen then Gov job can switch to citizen and switch back to gov and their car will have disappeared.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 6/17/2019 at 7:44 PM, Velvet said:

-support because people would take the cars and just hide them somewhere on the map and people would never be able to find them they'd also take the cars and put them in the ditch  also people still get around this by just switching jobs so it's basically the same thing

This is added so that you can get your car back after some time maybe in half an hour

Also people should know better send to just go and retrieve their car after it was carjacked suffer the consequences of their actions

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 6/18/2019 at 7:47 AM, ramonjason98 said:

BIGGGG - SUPPORT!

I have seen other servers use this and I absolutely hated it. It was a waste of time. Imagine dying all the way at yellow warehouse, having to then walk from spawn to yellow warehouse to get your car would cause many upsets and is honestly a waste of time. The walk from spawn to yellow warehouse is at least a few minutes. 

Also, how many times do people ask for "resets" you could say bye to that especially for government. No one would want resets as govs, bc they would have to literally walk back to where they died. 

Also on a staff perspective it would once again cause a lot more staff calls, people saying "cant respawn my car" or "can you tp me to my car" 

No, just no, I hate this idea, it was on a different server I was on, and it used the map truenorth, if you have played that map you know why I have a reason to hate the idea, because outskirts has like 10 extra miles on if from one road alone that curves, also there is a layer 2 and I have lost my car up there before, it SUCKS!!!

3 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

No, just no, I hate this idea, it was on a different server I was on, and it used the map truenorth, if you have played that map you know why I have a reason to hate the idea, because outskirts has like 10 extra miles on if from one road alone that curves, also there is a layer 2 and I have lost my car up there before, it SUCKS!!!

On 7/7/2019 at 8:46 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

sounds like no one on this server wants actual roleplay kinda sad>:{   

6 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

you just don't want roleplay and call staff to pick your car up easy...

10 hours ago, Hannah King said:

The only reason why Hannah is that for government, I don't want to be running back from S.R.T base all the way down to DOC or something like that, I would love more RP, but I feel this would just cause a lot more problems for staff, nothing personal Hannah! 

12 hours ago, Hannah King said:

I do want to RP, calling staff to pick your car up is stupid, one of the reasons I like GL is because you can return your car from across the map, if someone failRPs and despawns their car, call an admin

1 hour ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

I do want to RP, calling staff to pick your car up is stupid, one of the reasons I like GL is because you can return your car from across the map, if someone failRPs and despawns their car, call an admin

ocne again that rule is harder to enfroce because you  gotta prove    you took the car and the only way to prove that is recording  not every one has a perfect computer to do so 

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

The only reason why Hannah is that for government, I don't want to be running back from S.R.T base all the way down to DOC or something like that, I would love more RP, but I feel this would just cause a lot more problems for staff, nothing personal Hannah! 

thats why i said only gov should be able to return there car , we had this in before and nothing really happen to make it hard on staff 

+ Support, i feel as if there will be certain players who just don't like you because you raided them or something, so they just drive your car down the ravine. But then again it will make carjacking more realistic and rp more interesting, so i feel like i'm willing to take that chance XD.

31 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

ocne again that rule is harder to enfroce because you  gotta prove    you took the car and the only way to prove that is recording  not every one has a perfect computer to do so 

thats why i said only gov should be able to return there car , we had this in before and nothing really happen to make it hard on staff 

A) I also don't have a good PC, and it does sick, but that's just how the server is

B) I don't think you can make it so that only one car dealer can return cars from far away but a different one you can't, I may be wrong though

• 2 weeks later...