disabling returning your car from far away - Accepted

Hannah

What you want to see? -   making  car jacking a thing and disabling the return car thing from  far away 

Why should we add it? -  because when  you carjack some one  they just go back to the  dealership and fail rp by returning there cars

What are the advantages of having this? - less fail rp   less staff sits over silly stuff ,,  idk why this was added anyways 

Who is it mainly for? -crim

Links to any content - N/A

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support because people would take the cars and just hide them somewhere on the map and people would never be able to find them they'd also take the cars and put them in the ditch  also people still get around this by just switching jobs so it's basically the same thing

This is added so that you can get your car back after some time maybe in half an hour

Also people should know better send to just go and retrieve their car after it was carjacked suffer the consequences of their actions

Edited by Velvet

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

-support because people would take the cars and just hide them somewhere on the map and people would never be able to find them they'd also take the cars and put them in the ditch  also people still get around this by just switching jobs so it's basically the same thing

This is added so that you can get your car back after some time maybe in half an hour

Also people should know better send to just go and retrieve their car after it was carjacked suffer the consequences of their actions

even higerups  do this this thing needs to be added again it makes carjacking so useless and its fail rp

+ Support if it works properly

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

Also what if it was a cop car? 

-Support 

39 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

even higerups  do this this thing needs to be added again it makes carjacking so useless and its fail rp

Then they can get warned for it and once they reach the warn threshold they can deal with the punishments themselves

BIGGGG - SUPPORT!

I have seen other servers use this and I absolutely hated it. It was a waste of time. Imagine dying all the way at yellow warehouse, having to then walk from spawn to yellow warehouse to get your car would cause many upsets and is honestly a waste of time. The walk from spawn to yellow warehouse is at least a few minutes. 

Also, how many times do people ask for "resets" you could say bye to that especially for government. No one would want resets as govs, bc they would have to literally walk back to where they died. 

Also on a staff perspective it would once again cause a lot more staff calls, people saying "cant respawn my car" or "can you tp me to my car" 

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, ramonjason98 said:

BIGGGG - SUPPORT!

I have seen other servers use this and I absolutely hated it. It was a waste of time. Imagine dying all the way at yellow warehouse, having to then walk from spawn to yellow warehouse to get your car would cause many upsets and is honestly a waste of time. The walk from spawn to yellow warehouse is at least a few minutes. 

Also, how many times do people ask for "resets" you could say bye to that especially for government. No one would want resets as govs, bc they would have to literally walk back to where they died. 

Also on a staff perspective it would once again cause a lot more staff calls, people saying "cant respawn my car" or "can you tp me to my car" 

-support It’s gonna be harder on staff when someone said “someone stole my gov car and idk where it went” and then staff are going have to look for the car and it’s a whole waste of time.

• Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

6 hours ago, ramonjason98 said:

BIGGGG - SUPPORT!

well gov n should be doing resetsat there base   and crims shouldn't be doing resets at all there is a hospital for a reason use it, and i think gov can only spawn there car   Grand Theft auto use to be a big part in this server and not it has gone to crap  even   higher up staff members do this   and the people who can't  respawn there car tell them to bad its roleplay deal with it i am tired of people using the  semi serous part of police rp to not actually go with roleplays , and this never has been a problem in  the past  its just like calling a staff member to pick your  car up    when its stuck        

• Like 1

+Support

If you carjack a car it will most likely be returned and alot of the times it happens while you are driving it.

If gov car is stolen then Gov job can switch to citizen and switch back to gov and their car will have disappeared.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:44 PM, Velvet said:

That’s still part of RP if you want your car back find it by yourself or with friends. And if you really don’t want your car stolen so u have ur car. Don’t let your car get stolen 

Edited by BigJohnny

20 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

That’s still part of RP if you want your car back find it by yourself or with friends. And if you really don’t want your car stolen so u have ur car. Don’t let your car get stolen 

^^^ 

+Support

This will make carjacking more useful

This will make the tow truck driver more useful

This brings more RP

Maybe it could be set so you can pull out up to two cars from a dealer so if your car is gone, you can drive around to find it.

• Like 1

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

On 6/18/2019 at 4:47 AM, ramonjason98 said:

BIGGGG - SUPPORT!

spacer.png

On 6/24/2019 at 9:09 AM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

+Support

This will make carjacking more useful

This will make the tow truck driver more useful

This brings more RP

Maybe it could be set so you can pull out up to two cars from a dealer so if your car is gone, you can drive around to find it.

^^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 6/17/2019 at 5:55 PM, Hannah King said:

So annoying even if ur car is hidden or someone is driving it around it’s on the map all u gotta do it find it somewhere it will be somewhere carjacking is so pointless I’ll drive around for 5 minutes and the car despawns please disable 

Edited by BigJohnny

On 6/18/2019 at 11:52 AM, Hannah King said:

well gov n should be doing resetsat there base   and crims shouldn't be doing resets at all there is a hospital for a reason use it, and i think gov can only spawn there car   Grand Theft auto use to be a big part in this server and not it has gone to crap  even   higher up staff members do this   and the people who can't  respawn there car tell them to bad its roleplay deal with it i am tired of people using the  semi serous part of police rp to not actually go with roleplays , and this never has been a problem in  the past  its just like calling a staff member to pick your  car up    when its stuck        

HUGGGE +support 

On 6/17/2019 at 4:44 PM, Velvet said:

spacer.png

On 6/18/2019 at 1:56 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

-support It’s gonna be harder on staff when someone said “someone stole my gov car and idk where it went” and then staff are going have to look for the car and it’s a whole waste of time.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP