Blizzards Support Application

Frosty_

In-Game Name: Blizzard

Steam Name: [GL] MyBroFrosty

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:125360410

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am a Admin on CWRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? ~3-5 hours a day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, I have the AT2020.

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+): I want to join the support team so I can start stepping up and helping the players within the community. There have been many times where I feel that I could be doing more which obviously I could and I though joining support could be a good place to start. I also really enjoy helping people with issues they have as kinda a guide which I learned from my experience as a Admin and General in Clone Wars RP. From who I met I also really have come to like the support team and I also would like to use position to not just help people but yet meet more people within the community.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? What I believe I can bring to the support staff is dedication and understanding. I find myself to be fully dedicated to whatever I get into for example there was a time I would play on a server for 10-14 hours a day just to hope for it to grow. I also really am I pusher when it comes to understanding situations and being unbiased.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Whenever I like to treat everyone as if i'm already friends with them so whenever I would greet them I would like to open in with "Hey how you doing" something like that then after I would ask them what there issue is.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

I don't know if I am allowed to do this but.                                                                     Major +Support
-Great Admin
-Great Staff member
-Honestly deserves this rank
-Great friend
-Hands down 
best staff member on CWRP

• Fame locked this topic