Woods Trial Moderator Application.- Accepted

Woods1

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?:  MTF Nu7 PVT Woods P21

What is your steam name?: White Old Man.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:87435600

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Trial Moderator on SCP-RP Gaming-light then resigned.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): February of 2019. (Recently joined back on the 10th of June.)

What date did you make your forums account?:December 25, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Gold.

How many warns do you have on the server?  0 but I have one warning on Police-RP which is some how brought over. 

https://gyazo.com/53c6e2b525b4b71956b258288f5634b0

Have you donated? On SCP RP: Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes I have.

? You will be tested on it: Most definitely.: Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): /

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve Trial Moderator because of my past experience on SCP-RP and always accepting sits and also player feedback. I just recently resigned as a Trial Moderator in March of 2019 and I will regret what I did. Since then I have appealed my Staff Restriction and it has been accepted I have a second chance at what I started previously. Trial Moderator is a job that I would like to acquire so I can benefit the SCP-RP players in assisting for roleplay. I do have past experience on a SCP-RP Gaming-Light since I was a Trial Moderator before and I understand how ULX works also. To be active on a Staff Job is most important since people need help on SCP-RP and I will always be there to assist anybody in need. No matter what if a higher authority staff says to do something I will obey no matter the objective and no questions asked. I do not break down in a sit or when something dramatic is happening and always staying focus on the task that needs to be done. With my school situation I have past my exams very well and I believe I'm ready to become staff again. Never will I abuse my powers when playing SCP-RP and only using my staff powers on the Staff Job. Maturity is the key to becoming Staff and also to open yourself up to new things by other people. My last key component to this is always teamwork with other Staff member’s which I'm really good with communication and also listening to everyone’s story in a staff sit. This is why I believe I should become Staff on SCP-RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would attempt to calm down the Mass RDMer so we can speak calmly without anger. If the Mass RDMer isn't responding to my request, I will gag the Mass RDMer since he or she is unable to speak maturely in a respectful respected community. I would bring the person who reported the Mass RDMer and asked him to explain his side of the story as both story's is important to every staff sit. Since I had the person who made the ticket story, now I will ungag the Mass RDMer to see if he or she is ready to speak. If the Mass RDMer is taking maturely then I wouldn't gag them anymore and let them speak freely. If they were still swearing or saying anything rude I would regag them. I would now check staff logs to see if he or she Mass RDMed and if true, I will proceed accordingly. Since I heard both sides of the story or only one side since the Mass RDMer isn't cooperating, I will now do !warn and warn the Mass RDMer. Now I would call a Higher Staff Member to come to the Sit and Minge him or her for over 10,000 seconds as stated in the handbook. The reason being is due to the fact that I’m not eligible for Minging over 10,000 seconds as a Trial Moderator and I would get an Admin+.

Edited by Woods1

+ Support

although I did not know why you left, I welcome you back. First off, excellent app. Q 16 is correct and you exceeded the 150 word count. Secondly, since you have the time and the effort to care enough to make a staff restriction appeal, then I think you are back for real this time.

GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

+/-Support

Clean App.

Minor Spelling mistakes.

Q 16 Nailed it.

Way over the 150 Minimum words required.

-

This might be me, But I haven't seen you on, All to Often, I see you time to time, Which Is good enough for me.

Shouldn't of Resigned as T-MOD, But I think I remember your Staff Appeal and It seems you were deeply sorry.

Good Luck on your Application!

-Boris

Btw Trial Moderator is spelt wrong, Might want to edit it.

Edited by Bor
Wrong wording. Also wrong colours lol.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+/- support, 

Woods I believe you’d be a wonderful addition to the staff team (again). I’m glad you recently joined back. 

You wrote an amazing application, nice answer to Q. 16 my dude. Good luck. 

However, there is 1 thing that I would like to see out of you, and that is activity. I personally haven’t seen you online, that could be Timezone differences but I’m CST (so 1 hour behind you gents) so idk. 

Overall good luck

-October

On 6/17/2019 at 5:47 PM, Bor said:

Way over the 150 Word Limit.

its 150 minimum......

On 6/17/2019 at 4:20 PM, Garlic said:

+ Support

although I did not know why you left, I welcome you back. First off, excellent app. Q 16 is correct and you exceeded the 150 word count. Secondly, since you have the time and the effort to care enough to make a staff restriction appeal, then I think you are back for real this time.

GOOD LUCK!!!

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 6/17/2019 at 2:47 PM, Bor said:

+/-Support

Clean App.

Minor Spelling mistakes.

Q 16 Nailed it.

-

This might be me, But I haven't seen you on, All to Often, I see you time to time, Which Is good enough for me.

Shouldn't of Resigned as T-MOD, But I think I remember your Staff Appeal and It seems you were deeply sorry.

-Boris

Lol it’s the first time for me seeing good in red and bad in green.

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 6/17/2019 at 5:47 PM, Bor said:

+/-Support

Clean App.

Minor Spelling mistakes.

Q 16 Nailed it.

-

-Boris

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator