Do i deserve to be a Lieutenant for the Rockford City Police Department  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do i deserve to be a Lieutenant for the Rockford City Police Department

Rank You are Applying For:

In-Game Name: RomanG (Gardner)

SteamID: thechallenger88

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: About one month

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time ( New York City )

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I personally have been a member of the Rockford City Police Department since December of 2018, and I have loved serving the community ever since I was an OFC. My first and only long-term FTO was CPL DanielSem 1B91, who showed me the ropes of this department, what to do, what not to do, and everything in between. As I became a SNR I became known in the community  and started to get to know veterans in the GamingLight Community such as MJay, Ghostly, Zage, Nucleus, and many more. I also formed great bonds and friendships with my other officers such as Dredgen, Tonto, ProdCode, and Joe Mama. Being a first responder in real life as a firefighter allowed me to be more comfortable with using 10 codes, talking over the radio, and overall gave me a great place to have fun and relax after shift or even after a long day of either stupid or difficult calls. When I first joined GamingLight my goal was to make new friends and help the RP Community, now my goal is to change the community, and attempt to make it better for those who play on, and a more fun RP experience for all of us. One of my goals is to add a Fire Department, for MVA's (Motor Vehicle Accidents), Car Fires, potentially added a Fire Physic into the game so we can add structure fires, possibly RP fire alarm and natural gas leak situations. I know that these are very far away from happening if happening at all, but it would give PD, EMS, and potentially Fire less stressful, and possibly more fun callouts for the community. I promise to do my part in the RCPD and make this community better. I have always attempted to put this Department at a high standard, and I hope the citizens of Rockford realize that. We are not just the cops, pigs, fuzz, or any other remark they want to call us. We are Rockford Police Officers, which a human behind our badge, and I strive to make people realize that, even if it is just RP. I want to thank everyone who allowed me to get to this point in my career at RCPD being a Sergeant Major, and I truly hope you take my application into consideration.

Sincerely, 

Sergeant Major Roman Gardner, 1A88

Rockford City Police Department

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by thechallenger88

+/- Support

Active

Trains Cadets

In your app, you mostly speak about your journey to your current rank and not as much as what you can do for the Department.

Good Luck!

SM Charlie/Charlit 1C73

~Charlie

3 hours ago, The Ezic Order said:

++ Support

Always Online

Helping and training Cadets (the Right way)

Respectful

Overall Great in My Opinion for Command

Good luck!!!-ARU MSGT Dr Whale TRJ38 ?

Goodluck on your application ?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 6/18/2019 at 2:32 AM, Charlie said:

+/- Support

Active

Trains Cadets

In your app, you mostly speak about your journey to your current rank and not as much as what you can do for the Department.

Good Luck!

SM Charlie/Charlit 1C73

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 6/17/2019 at 8:32 PM, Charlie said:

+/- Support

Active

Trains Cadets

Good Luck!

SM Charlie/Charlit 1C73

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 6/17/2019 at 5:34 PM, The Ezic Order said:

++ Support

Always Online

Helping and training Cadets (the Right way)

Respectful

Overall Great in My Opinion for Command

Good luck Gardner!

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 6/18/2019 at 1:32 AM, Charlie said:

+/- Support

Active

Trains Cadets

Good Luck!

SM Charlie/Charlit 1C73

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• 2 weeks later...