Ras Al Ghul

Sion - False Warn Report

My in-game:

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:110248991

Tha admin's in-game name: Sion

The admin's Steam name: Sion

I have been warned for "Staff diss"

Evidence is in attachment. 8efb13406f4d38840939ad4908838aa1.png.82643d260fd3e0b5c96ebf51bb4e0d8c.png

I was warned for saying "wtf is your problem" which I think and many others will is not a proper staff diss and a genuine question as in "wtf is your problem with me". 

Sion is frequently choosing sides and is not an actual or worthy moderator. 

Waiting for @Sion ‘s side.

Charlie:

PoliceRP: Secret Service CoS, Deputy Dispatch Director, Ex-EMS CPT, Ex-FBI EAD, Ex-PD Lieutenant, Ex-Moderator (x2)

SCPRP: Ex-Security JFTO RCF 2LT

MilRP: US 2LT, Ex-USAF AFSOC CMSGT, Trial Moderator 

Posted (edited)

Leaning towards - Support from me

Although I may not have resorted straight to a warn for that, It’s understandable why Sion chose to. Attitude goes a long way when staff are determining punishments, and based on the comment shown, and your last bit about Sion taking sides in your appeal, And how he’s not a worthy moderator further justifies my point. Please try to be respectful and polite to our staff team and you’ll find that you’ll be much better off.  

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

-support

It is staff's choice on whether or not to warn.  Plus you calling him an unworthy moderator and not an actual moderator makes me understand where the staff diss warn came from.

+Support 
I took your message the wrong way, and yes I accept it was my fault.

However, I don't agree with the last part 'Sion is frequently choosing sides and is not an actual or worthy moderator.' Yesterday was my first encounter with you so I don't quite understand how you can come to a decision that fast. I try my best not to take sides in all of my sits. I understand you may have hard feelings against me, I respect that but I can guarantee you I don't take sides. As stated in my staff app. I want to make the server
a enjoyable and memorable for everyone.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused in this situation.

A special person only few know

- Support 

Nah dude, you still deserve the warn for dissing him in this post. 

spacer.png

Oh damn, I didn’t see the last part of the post. That’s Staff Diss in itself... -SUPPORT

Charlie:

PoliceRP: Secret Service CoS, Deputy Dispatch Director, Ex-EMS CPT, Ex-FBI EAD, Ex-PD Lieutenant, Ex-Moderator (x2)

SCPRP: Ex-Security JFTO RCF 2LT

MilRP: US 2LT, Ex-USAF AFSOC CMSGT, Trial Moderator 

- Support 

Although the staff member said it’s false, you  blatantly dissed him in this post. 

-Support I Saw it Happen and You Were in General. Being a Pain in the ass to Sion.

-Support

• While the staff member admitted it was false, you dissed him in the appeal which is not tolerated

spacer.png

8 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

-Support

• While the staff member admitted it was false, you dissed him in the appeal which is not tolerated

11 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

-Support

Accepted 

Please refrain from disrespecting my staff team on the forums. 

Go to the ban panel and appeal your ban by signing in and clicking appeal on the warn under your profile.