Blizzards Forum Diplomat Application

Frosty_

In-Game Name: Blizzard

Steam Name: [GL] Blizzard

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:125360410

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes I am

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 150

How often are you online on the forums? I typically check the forums atleast 2-3 times a day

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to become a Forum Diplomat to help CWRP as long as the rest of the community. I mainly want this extra responsibility because I am always looking to do as much work as I can. I also realized on the advise from Head Admin/Grand General Invaliff that do to being General and Staff It will be really helpfull for me to be diplomat for example I can keep the regimental section of the forums in check and move any apps that get denied and or accepted. Checking the forums is also something I do whenever I find myself slacking in game as a way to take a quick brake from RP and so I would love to be able manage and moderate the forums not just in the CWRP section but in the community as a whole. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I believe that I do have good judgement. An example of this whenever of this is whenever I am on duty in CWRP when I am dealing I deal with a player who is there just to minge. I always start off by looking at the report and what they have done (RDM as a example). Next I will always let them speak and If they shown to be mingy or disrespectful I would hand them extra punishment compared to just a typical warn like maybe some minge time added. Then if they shown to continue minging after times over I will talk to them and then jump to a ban instead of banning them on the first offense (lets say 1 week for continuing to RDM).

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? First off I would try to mute him and remove his messages. Once done that I would then later contact SMT and tell them about the situation and have the banned member punished.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy