False Banned Mafia RedRoom

hayden

Steam Name: RedRoom

Ingame Name: Mafia RedRoom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:421148037

Minge Length: 2 weeks is a long time 

Admin that Minged you: Calamity [Admin]

Reason For Banned: well it says Mass Staff Dis NITRP and idk what NCWS means soo idk 

i think this means [reason] Dispute: Well i was false ban i was warn and i was fine by that and i left the sit because i Thought it was over so he bring me back saying it not over i say ok 
        and i ask if i can leave he say yes so i left and i say in chat so you going to abuse your Power so he did !goto RedRoom and bring me to a roof and the printers was overheating and i was going to lose a lot and we was not going to refund any of us and the base was getting Raided by cops or thief im not %100 Which one and i was banned for 2 days and i was fine but then it changes to 2 weeks it i was not trying to MASS staff dis or nitrp i was Worried about the printers overheating and the money in it.

ScreenShot_20190616232621.png

And this is like the only server i really play on please i don't wanted a banned on it please I have Vip+ I have Help you guys out so much 

- Support

I extended your ban to 2 weeks

This app is not good and doesn't give good context to what actually happened

You didn't really RP in the server

Calamity was very nice to you and gave you chances but you still decided to be very disrespectful to him ( As well as your friend that as well got banned )

We don't tolerate the actions that you took out on Calamity, he did nothing to deserve that you put upon him....

I believe you should sit your ban out to 2 weeks due to your poor attitude, failure to do any roleplay and as well giving staff a hard time when he's trying to fix everyone else's problem.

My side of the story

You said in ooc "Calamity you warn me I'm going to be a asshole to you", and followed by "you going to abuse power for me saying".

I teleported to you and asked what was the problem, you guys continued to diss me saying I am a bad staff member. When I tried talking, you guys kept interrupting me. I took you guys up to a roof and asked what is going on. You guys kept interrupting me and saying you guys do not care. You guys were being really disrespectful to me and dissing me. I banned you guys for two days and Willy took it into his own hands and made it two weeks. 

-Support

Staff diss is not tolerated under gaminglight period, staff members try their hardest every single day to make this community a greater place. They spend every single day for countless hours making sure everyone is able to enjoy their time on our gmod servers.

It is generally insulting to staff when you say these things to staff members, and that is why we enforce these rules onto the server. Wait your ban please and come back with a empty mind :)!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Although I don’t play on PoliceRP - I noticed you chatting about it in the discord, so I’ll leave my two bits.

-support

From what I saw you in the discord, the ban did nothing to reduce your disrespect towards the PoliceRP staff. You began the incident by pinging Zeeptin and stating that “this is admin abuse”. Naturally, you were warned by the discord staff monitoring it - But then you kept going and firstly demanding Steve “fix it” as well as add you to the donator tag. After a short conversation, you began saying things like “why do admins have sooo much power why” and “he has wayyy to much power” along with various forms of “he admin abused”. 

Bans are meant as both a punishment for a mistake, and a learning period so that a player can know what they did wrong, and how to avoid it for the next time. For what I’ve seen, you’re denying you even made a mistake, and you’re far from learning your lesson. Because of these reasons, I really don’t think you should be unbanned.

Edited by Androntel

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

My side of the story

You said in ooc "Calamity you warn me I'm going to be a asshole to you", and followed by "you going to abuse power for me saying".

I teleported to you and asked what was the problem, you guys continued to diss me saying I am a bad staff member. When I tried talking, you guys kept interrupting me. I took you guys up to a roof and asked what is going on. You guys kept interrupting me and saying you guys do not care. You guys were being really disrespectful to me and dissing me. I banned you guys for two days and Willy took it into his own hands and made it two weeks. 

-Support

Staff diss is not tolerated under gaminglight period, staff members try their hardest every single day to make this community a greater place. They spend every single day for countless hours making sure everyone is able to enjoy their time on our gmod servers.

It is generally insulting to staff when you say these things to staff members, and that is why we enforce these rules onto the server. Wait your ban please and come back with a empty mind :)!

-support you dissed calamity he has worked so hard for his rank you don't even know   not only that you were  copbaiting just shooting around   begging to get the cops to raid your base..  ban should stay 

-Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

6 hours ago, Felix said:

-Support

Reasons above

Staff dissing isnt taken lightly 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, hayden said:
  • but 2 weeks Staff dis is a long time 

Its not just for staff dis. Its also for having no intent to rp and not complying with staff. Then harassing staff I think it's what calamity or Willy said.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support

Yeah no, that's quite a bit of diss there.  Especially trying to call him out over OOC.  If you feel a punishment is out of line, you take it here, to the forums.  You don't sit there in OOC or discord talking smack about staff.  This is well earned.  I suggest you take this two weeks to sit and think about your attitude and how you should talk to/about people, be they staff or no.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg
I spel gud

On 6/17/2019 at 1:05 AM, Calamity said:

My side of the story

-Support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

- Support

First off staff, technically don't have to refund you for printers you lose during a sit, or anything else for that matter. If we were to refund you it'd becoming out of our own money, we can't just wlly nilly spawn money. Secondly, Your words have consequences in game, just like they do in real life. For example if you dissed your boss, intentionally or not, (perhaps you were mad at the time) you have a good chance of recieving some sort of punishment from your boss. 

Considering the reasons for your ban I believe that it's time frame is justified. Your ban should give you time to think about your actions.

~ Stack.

P.S. NCWS means Not Cooperating/Complying With Staff

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

- Support

This app is not good and doesn't give good context to what actually happened

Asking to be unbanned in the Application comments is not a good idea

We don't tolerate the actions that you took out on Calamity, he did nothing to deserve that you put upon him....

I also believe you should sit your ban out to 2 weeks due to your poor attitude

~Lil Chum

Edited by Lil Chum

• Fame locked this topic