13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Dredgen 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 49 Days (About a month and a half)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 15 (Permission from Chief Dane.)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): The reason I wish to be promoted is because I have been an active member of the community for almost 3 months. I mainly play on PD/SWAT everyday I am on the server. I am experienced with almost every bit of information you would need to know as a officer, as well as knowing how to roleplay a situation out. I have attended many meetings/trainings hosted by command and even assisted in 2 trainings 
https://gyazo.com/88976a5f354f470a5122ab7051c89ad0 . I have also trained multiple members of the police force, going over the SOP/Guide, Rules of PD and off of the PD job. I am very patient, as well as responsible with my duties as a PD supervisor. I know how to use any firearm that I am allowed to use with decent trigger discipline, and can lead a situation quiet well. I am also able to drive mostly any vehicle (Besides the Crown Victoria) and follow the traffic laws. I always try to be as friendly to members of the community and the PD department (or any department in general) and with respect, even if they are disrespectful. I always try to follow the MOTD to make things fun and not be mingey (even though I have 15 warnings). I have been recommended to apply by friends of PD and some low command members in the past. This is my second application for Lieutenant due to my last one being denied because of not receiving permission. (247 Words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 minute ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

Extremely active

friendly

great roleplayer

good application

good luck!

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

You can't control your temper, off duty and on duty. What makes it say your gonna control it once you become a command. You dealing with something and you can't control your temper will mean the whole situation will turn into something else. 

Not Command Fit

No Mature Enough

Does things to make himself look good but once it's over, he goes back to minging

Bad Role Model

Even if your activity doesn't mean you have the abilities to even be a command member.

I just don't think you are just ready for command yet

On 6/17/2019 at 2:42 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

Extremely active

friendly

great roleplayer

good application

good luck!

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 6/16/2019 at 9:35 PM, Charlie said:

+Support

Active in Game,TS and Discord.

Respectable

Good App

Trained by Me

Good Luck my Cadet

-SM Charlie 1C73

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 6/21/2019 at 9:12 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

You can't control your temper, off duty and on duty. What makes it say your gonna control it once you become a command. You dealing with something and you can't control your temper will mean the whole situation will turn into something else. 

Not Command Fit

No Mature Enough

Does things to make himself look good but once it's over, he goes back to minging

Bad Role Model

Even if your activity doesn't mean you have the abilities to even be a command member.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 9:12 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Not Command Fit

No Mature Enough

Bad Role Model

PoliceRP Manager