SCP-066 ~ Research June 16 2019

User1

SCP-066 ~ Research June 16 2019

Clearance Level: 2 

List of Personnel involved in testing: SCP 066 & Me

Level D personnel involved: 0

SCP: 066

Errors and/or safety hazards: Low, chance of 066 attacking.

Question: How does 066 react to different types of pain?

Background Research: 066 is made out of yarn, so it may or may not affect what can and cant hurt it.

Hypothesis: I believe that 066 will react to all types of pain, just like a human.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1772504222

Analysis and Conclusion: First, I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut part of 066's yarn off, it had no reaction and just re-growed it. Next I grabbed pliers and tried to tug one of its eyes off, no matter how hard I tugged it wouldn't come off. Next I grabbed a match and carefully burnt a piece of yarn, not lighting 066 completely on fire, and once again re-growed it. I tried using electricity, and since yarn isn't a good abductor of electricity it did nothing. Then I poured a pan of boiling hot water onto 066, nothing once again, it did get wet. Then for the last part I placed a cinder-block to smash 066 and it squished it, but 066 recovered.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No, 066 does not react to pain all that much.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.