Kade

In-Game Name: Kade

Steam Name: [GL] Kade

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178907499

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes, a Superadmin

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? I have 1650+

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday every 30 minutes

What timezone are you in? Central Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to join the GL Forum Diplomat team for a couple of reasons. Keeping Gaminglight safe from Discord, TS, Forums, and In-game has been a priority since the beginning. I am already helping in three out of four of those ways. I would like to complete the circle by helping in every way possible. I would also like to join because I have been a forum diplomat before and I enjoyed it. As a forum diplomat you get to read so much more stuff because it's your job, and with this responsibility, it will help me read those posts I don't get to read on a normal day.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I believe I have very good judgment when i comes to sensitive topics and what should happen.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would ask the user to calm down and then tell them to proceed to the Ban Appeal section of there respected server(send link), I would then take a screenshot and delete the messages.