9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Receive the Rank of LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Charlie/Charlit

SteamID:

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since March 25th ish (12 weeks)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 6 (Edited)spacer.png

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Personally, I feel that I should be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant for many reasons. The first one is activity. Personally, I feel I am extremely active on the server. Despite being mostly on Secret Service, I feel I can still make a difference as a member of PD Low Command. Secondly, I feel that I am very nice and easily approachable. I am always able to ask questions and feel that nobody is worried to ask me questions. Thirdly, I have my experience. I am a past Captain in EMS, a current DSAIC in Secret Service, a CAT Lieutenant, a Head FTO in Secret Service and Dispatch, and my Head Dispatcher Rank in Dispatch. I was also a past Moderator on PRP. I will end off this part of the applications with things that I will primarily focus on.

First off, activity. As an active member of Police RP, I am able to recognize people's skill, activity and decide if they are worthy of a promotion. Along side this, I am also active on Teamspeak, and the Forums. In TeamSpeak, I can always be asked questions and will hopefully be able to answer them all. Alongside my activity, I am also active on the PD discord and can help on there (Rank #1 ? ). I can help answer all questions where ever they are asked. Unfortunately, there can be many mistakes that some of the lower ranking officers can do. As a command member, I feel that I could receive a bit more authority and some of the lower ranks may actually pay more attention to me. I will be sure to point out their mistake and tell them what they did wrong and say how they can fix it. I also take few LOAs

Furthermore, I feel that I am one of the nicest people around. I feel that lower ranks can always ask me questions without being worried about being yelled at (as they should not about any command member). In most of my encounters with people, none of them seem sad or angry about my attitude. Although this is a small section, I feel it is very important.

Experience: Myself, I have been a command member of different departments 3 times; Dispatch, Secret Service, CAT (if you will) and EMS. As a command member of each of these departments come different things. As a command member of dispatch, I am to hold meetings sometimes by myself or with Yobo. If I am on Dispatch, I need to keep my composure, something I have barely lost at ALL on the server. As a Command Member of Secret Service/ CAT, I need to be sure to know who is where and tell them what to do without sounding too bossy. In EMS, I had to watch over how my other medics were doing and what they were doing. Although not feeling like a member of command, I still demonstrated leadership. Also, in Dispatch and Secret Service, I am a Head FTO. In these departments, I am to oversee how people are training and receive Feedback from trainees. As a LT, I could do the same thing  even though a LT or Captain can promote to MSGT, I can still pass on the word to a Major+. Or if I get Major, I can promote people above MSGT. 

Finally, my goals as a PD command:

-Roleplay: I have seen many lower ranks should up in a 10-38 with a taser/pistol out, although telling them as a supervisor, I still don't feel that they actually listen. It is things like this that I will be speaking about

-Radio Usage: As a Dispatch Command member and hopefully a PD Command member, I will be able to punish people if they do not use the radio correctly on patrol 1 or patrol 2 (Of course giving them a chance). Unfortunately, some people do get a bit upset when people use the radio incorrectly including my dispatchers. 

-Respect: Also, many people have been very disrespectful to other people or departments. I will have a low tolerance to disrespect if I hear it. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Thank you all for reading this application,

-Sergeant Major Charlie/Charlit 1C73

Screenshot (111).png

Edited by Charlie
Recently been warned.

~Charlie

+Support

-Active

-Long time SM

-Knows what he is doing

-Is ready for Lt

(Trained me)

~SM Dredgen 1B25

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Zage said:

+Support 

active 

mature

has been SM a decent amount of time 

I think he’s ready for LT 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 6/21/2019 at 1:50 AM, Dimension said:

+Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Mature

-Long time SM

-Handles tense situations amazingly

GL!

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• 2 weeks later...