atlas appeal for sunday june 16,2019

Atlas2134

this is the warn appeal for a warn i had gotten today or on the day of june 16,2019 if you read this during a few days later or month etc so anyway what happened was i was playing was 106 and i was on the side where hcz goes into lcz by a lift or elevator and there was to ci there again not saying names because for safety reasons but if they are reading this you know who you are and one of them made me take the other ci who was cloaked now i didn't mean to at all i told the ci to come back witch i did i think and i was pulled into a sit with one of the ci and three class d and they said i was running when 106 can not run and that i had to alt walk which i did but my keyboard was acting up so if i was holding down alt it would lag up and make me stand but i also was not given a chance to say my side of the story the staff member just warned me and put me in anitminge with out hearing my side and i forgot the staff members name but ask me and i'll pm it

so yeah last appeal till i need to make another one

Edited by Atlas2134

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

How did the CI person "make you" take the CI that was cloaked? Why are you not naming people for "safety"?

Atlas send me a PM with his reply:

"he was bunny hopping around and i think it is not allowed on here say if im wrong but he made me fail rp because he made it look like i grabbed the cloaked ci"

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021