SCP 9 9 9 - Ban Request

Rookieblue

Your In-game: GL Rookieblue

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42428330

The player's name in-game: SCP 9 9 9

The player's steam name (If you know it): 76561198151476336 / STEAM_0:0:95605304

What did the player do: After receiving a warning and a minge for RDMing as SCP 999, and continuous minging, SCP 9 9 9 exited the server, relogged in, and spamed the N word in the admin call chat. The resulted in a further warning, and a 3 week ban being issued for his conduct. Based on his extensive history of warnings and bans MilitaryRP and PoliceRP, it is clear he now intends to do further his misbehavior on our server. I request that the ban be extended to a permanent one to proactively stop this player from causing further issues on our server.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198151476336 - See history of warnings, minges, and bans on his account.

For this most recent conduct, myself, Nemesus and Boris can confirm the spam in admin chat.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban extended to permanent.

Any extra information: N/A

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

25 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Accepted

After careful examination, it is determined that the player you are reporting will receive an undisclosed punishment deemed necessary by a SMT member of SCPRP for the rules broken in the report.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator