8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jeff be Major

• yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Jeff Jr/CPT Jeff Jr 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:421604434

Current Rank: CPT 

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 8 months  (i know that is a long time) 

What timezone are you in?:  CEST 

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: Dane 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

First of I just wanna say yes I know that I was pretty inactive for a while mainly because I had a lot of school work to do. But know when I have summer break my activity has been getting better.  And now why I think I should get promoted. I think that I have been CPT for an extremely long time I have been getting loads of experience from higher ranking members of PD command. Then, of course, I just wanna help out the PD members. I want the roleplay experience for players and PD to be the best I don't want PD members to act mingey and break rules, I want them to listen to the higherups and tac units. Then if I got major I could help a lot more when we have PD meetings. Then I always try to be super nice to every PD member I try to help them out as much as I can. Let them do ride alongs with me and other stuff. I am pretty good when it comes to solving problems within the PD department. And I can be strict when I need to be but most of the time I am pretty nice. I don't scream at any PD member as I don't really think it is needed to scream at someone. I am also DOC high command so I know how the run a (sub-department) in a good way and not be biased in any way. Then because I am in SRT so I know how to be tactical when it is a bank raid going on or a hostage/general store situation. all of the stuff that I have mentioned in my broken English text is why I think I should get Major     

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by Jeff Junior
Forgot to add a poll

11 hours ago, Sion said:

+SUPPORT+

ACTIVE 

MATURE 

GOOD LEADER

DESERVES 

good luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...