Form Title: [SCP-1048] ~ Research (6/15/19)

Needlesaples

Clearance level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: JR Needless, Ahir, Kyle Kenner

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: 1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: someone locked me in with the D class and 1048

Question: what is the difference between how long it takes for 1048 to kill and D class running away how long when one is just staying still

Background Research: that if the D class have a chance they do not want to be killed

Hypothesis: that the running away one would take longer to kill then the one that was standing still

Observation/visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): after getting 2 D class I tried doing testing one was killed so I only had 1 D class then someone closed the door while I was locked in I told the D class to be in the back and punch 1048 when he did he ran away after about 5 seconds 1048 started screaming so my 1 D class survived then I put the D class in handcuffs punched 1048 and counted to about 3 seconds it took to kill D class when standing still

Analysis and Conclusion: that the running away D class was not killed he was able to run away before he died the staying still one was killed in about 3 seconds

do my results align with my hypothesis: no and yes the running away one survived so it did not match but the staying still time it died  

Edited by Needlesaples