Posted (edited)

So I am here to say that Sprite has been PK’ed due to him being left of mustafar and crushed by a LAAT. For the time now my name will be Aladdin. (cough GMs we can have a event to rescue sprite cough) I made this post so you don’t see a 1LT and council member you don’t know. I also wanted to change my name due to all the trouble I am creating on the server (I’m sorry) but this name will represent something good a fresh new start into my journey in GL. I have intent of still playing on GL don’t worry.

———————————————

Fs in the chat for Sprite 

———————————————

Sprite’s Goodbye quotes

“Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.” -William Shakespeare

“The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” -Charles Dickens

“Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” -Troy Parker

Edited by wanna sprite cranberry

I didn't know Sprite that well and had no fond memories of the tiny... Hispanic man. The only memory I had--that I remember and will one day reflect and cherish with my children... Will be that time that Sprite was crushed by the LAAT. I will tell them about how Sprite looked like an empty tube of toothpaste... I will share with them... How the tiny... Hispanic man... looked like a dehydrated banana. 

-But indeed, most importantly, I will share with them how this man had served the republic. Because of Sprite, the amazing troops aboard the LAAT... had a softer landing. That's the only thing I can think about. 
Other than being a walking pinata, Sprite was an honorable man. I think.

Hopefully somewhere... In heaven... God is airing Sprite out so that he no longer has to look... Like a dehydrated banana.

Can I make a mission to rescue him?