457 Buff - Accepted

BadAim

What do you want to see? - I want to see 457s hp be set to 999s hp to allow him to constantly use his flames

Why should we add it? - 457 is rarely played and this would increase his popularity, 457 already has a good containment procedure (fire extinguisher)

What are the advantages of having this? - encourages more people to play 457 and encourages people to purchase platinum

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-457

Edited by BadAimSam

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

18 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

+Support
When playing 457 you barely have any health as him as once you are out of your CC you are required to hold your swept which will kill you after about 3 minutes, and on top of that gunfire which will shorten your time alive.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

Currently 457's ruleset requires him to constantly be on fire. Considering 457 is literally an entity of flame his own SWEP shouldn't kill him. If his own SWEP is going to set him on fire as well he shouldn't end up killing himself in a matter of seconds because of low HP. He should be bulky enough that the only viable method of recontainment would require fire suppression systems whether that be the gas in the rooms around his CC or fire extinguishers.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+Support

457 is currently a joke. It either needs infinite health, or it made so the flames do not damage him.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

A few recent suggestions were approved regarding 457 for increasing its health or making it immune to its SWEP. If they those buffs haven't already been implemented, I believe they're being worked on.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 6/15/2019 at 10:00 PM, Official Orange said:

+Support
When playing 457 you barely have any health as him as once you are out of your CC you are required to hold your swept which will kill you after about 3 minutes, and on top of that gunfire which will shorten your time alive.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

+support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||