Trial Moderator Application : Dylann- Accepted

Dylann

Should my application be accepted ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should my application be accepted ?

• Yess
    • Noo

What is your in-game name?: Dylann - LCZ Supervisor Dylann - HoTS Dylann

What is your steam name?: [GL] Dylann

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:150440466

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) During my 3000 hours on the game i have been staff on many servers these include maintaining the ranks of - Staff manager , i was the manager of the staff team on a server that averaged 20-30 players on the Dark RP game mode. In this time i have also managed to reach the position of Head Admin on Elysian Gaming when it was still operating as a Garry's Mod sever during this time i developed a in depth understanding of how ULX works and how to professionally end a sit while also wasting the smallest amount of time as possible

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I had my first encounters on PoliceRP a while ago ( this being around 7 months ago) but at this time i was involved with another PoliceRP server so i mostly joined to not role play and minge, something i presently understand shouldn't be done under any circumstances

What date did you make your forums account? May 11th as i had issues with signing up from the start

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver VIP - won in 128 players giveaway

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? http://prntscr.com/o2230t

Have you donated? Yes - 10$ for Bronze Rank

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes i have

Timezone: GMT (UTC+00) BST (UTC +01)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe i am a adequate contender for the rank of moderator on this server due to my level of activity and community involvement for example i have remodeled Research discord and still maintain a low command role and administrative powers within this discord server , this could also serve as a example for me being able to be trusted with power and not to misuse it for my own personal gain which many people suspected of me during my early days working with the department, i am also currently helping to create a new department to operate on site 05 going by the name Utility Department where i am the head of technical staff (HoTS) . I also aim to get help as many D-Class personnel as possible progress up the ranks in research department by giving them ideas and pointers of what to do that others do not provide. I also aim to maintain a active position on the server, I attempt to get on the server at least 4-5 days a week , but due to timezone issues it is mostly presumed that i am inactive , something i am actively trying to improve on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? at whatever time i catch said individual committing this act i would bring them to a sit and also freeze them to ensure they do not try to kill me during the sit , after this i would explain to the severity of what they have done and the punishment they will receive then proceed to warn them for Mass RDM (No. of players killed) / Staff dis) then proceed to minge them for the maximum amount of time i am able to with my rank and contact a higher up providing a steam id for them to extend the mine to a 10,000 Minge

Thank you for reading and i hope to hear from you soon

-Sincerely Dylann

• Gaminglight Love 1

36 minutes ago, Thats My Left said:

- Support

- Never seen you before, understandable that you are EU time but never seen you once.

- Could use more forum activity.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Dylann's T-mod Application Response

+Support

Really well put together application

I do think you would make a great addition to the staff team

-Support

I've only seen you like once or twice

Very slight grammar issues

I wish you the best of luck ~Iceman

3 hours ago, Iceman0923 said:

Dylann's T-mod Application Response

+Support

Really well put together application

I do think you would make a great addition to the staff team

-Support

I've only seen you like once or twice

Very slight grammar issues

I wish you the best of luck ~Iceman

If you were to become more active think you would be a great addition. 

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator