Cryolast's suggestion for night vision goggles. - Accepted

Cryolast

What do you want to see: Have it made so night vision goggles do not drop on death.

Why should we add it: I like to use night vision goggles in my events and stuff and to see when noclipping around during lights off during an event. But if I don't watch all my participants and one of them gets away and dies. The killer usually picks them up, then they will travel around the server and if an admin doesn't catch it, a D class will get to it and use them. If they don't drop on death I can use nvgs a lot more, not have admins get angry about it, and not have to have one large squad during a raid event if I give everyone night vision goggles.

what are the advantages of having this: D class and people who shouldn't have night vision goggles getting access to them and ET can use them in events more often.

Who is this mainly for: classes who use NVGs, ET and staff, and event participants. 

P.S. this is showing what I mean by they drop when you die

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

I think the only way to rectify that would be to add NVGs to player spawn inventories? I'll be honest, I'm not 100% on that. However, if that's the case I'd support MTF and NTF having NVGs added to their spawn loadout since they use them so often.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, th3 said:

The nvgs we have right now don’t work properly so if you have alternative suggestions for them please input them here.

Idk what happened to them but they work now, but there is a way for me to do this I believe.

• Thanks 1

big cat running GIF