Orange 🍊

Your in game name: Orange

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

The player's in game name: Nathan

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:197567382

What did the player do: Not follow Fear RP

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn

Any extra information: A few minutes later they catch up again and he goes into Fear RP again and disconnects.

+Support

Broad as daylight, not following FearRP Because he's angry his actions failed.

-I feel like he should even get a strike in A1 Because of this, due to the fact of that's minging and breaking ingame rules. 

-This is also not the first time he's been reported for FearRP, A Month or two ago, he was caught spying on CI. Someone pointed a gun at the back of his head. He didn't follow fearRP. His excuse was "A1 Doesn't Have to follow FearRP" Even though they do.

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink

-OG Minge

That is for DoC to discuss

1 minute ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

+Support

-I feel like he should even get a strike in A1 Because of this, due to the fact of that's minging and breaking ingame rules. 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

4 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

+Support

-This is also not the first time he's been reported for FearRP, A Month or two ago, he was caught spying on CI. Someone pointed a gun at the back of his head. He didn't follow fearRP. His excuse was "A1 Doesn't Have to follow FearRP" Even though they do.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Agreed. But question when you guys called thermals for MTF raiding. DId you see the door open by itself and nobody there. Because if there were people there you shouldn't be calling it cause it ruins the attempted cloaking. But still +support.

5 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Completely Obvious case of Fear RP being broken.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

16 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

+Support

Accepted

After careful examination, it is determined that the player you are reporting will receive an undisclosed punishment deemed necessary by a SMT member of SCPRP for the rules broken in the report.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator