Ramon staff report

Cryolast

- Minus support.

I'm sure you yourself have said on scprp o someone else that another sever of Gaminglight sucks. And that's your opinion and we can have opinions. But since you most likely have said something like that or even better someone else has. We dont just warn them for that its basically the same thing. You hear it in ts by higherups all the time saying another server sucks. Ever heard of banta?

• Gaminglight Love 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+/- Support

+It can be seen as disrespecting GL SCP-RP because of them talking about it.

+he could have used the words not fun or boring.

-He is indeed entitled to his own opinion

I think it should just be a verbal warning on his record. Not a strike but just a verbal so he remembers to watch his wording.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+/- Support

+It can be seen as disrespecting GL SCP-RP because of them talking about it.

+he could have used the words not fun or boring.

-He is indeed entitled to his own opinion

I think it should just be a verbal warning on his record. Not a strike but just a verbal so he remembers to watch his wording.

No I never said GL

-SUPPORT

Waste of a staff report. This should have been a player report instead and to top it all off, he is entitled to his own opinion. He didn't say the SCP server was trash, he just said SCP is trash. 

Still a waste of a staff report in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Closed 

Negative Opinions (Disrespect) should be kept to yourself. If someone came onto PoliceRP and said “This server sucks” I’m sure staff would be quick to warn them. So what’s the difference? If you feel poorly towards another server,  let’s not try to bring its players down by disrespecting it. I don’t like to join other Gaminglight servers and hear players say “Police-RP sucks”, and I’m sure you don’t either. In this case, the staff member will not receive any punishment. 

• Fame locked this topic