Ramon staff report

Cryolast

Your in game name: Cryolast
Your steam ID: STEAM_1:1:122488431

Staff's name: Ramon
What did they do: I was giving Police RP a try and I was talking to an admin where I told him I played SCP RP and was an ET on there where he followed up by scp rp, now I would've been fine if he said in my opnion, but he didn't he said it like a fact that SCP is trash. I like SCP RP and I would've been fine if he just said he didnt like it. but just stating that it's trash is rude to the staff on that server who spent their time and effort to make the server a fun place.

Evidence: image.thumb.png.5f378cd6e4b81acdaf9e8b56ba91ca8e.png

What do you think is an acceptable punishment:  Just a verbal warning to not server diss,  Nothing too harsh.

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

+/-Support

Now this staff member does say "SCP-RP is trash" and that could be seen as Diss towards the server. But does the staff member has their OWN opinion, YES! But should this staff member say that, NO! If you don't like something keep it to your self. If you think it will hurt someone's feelings, then also keep it to your self. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all!" -A quote from somewhere. But what if you do want to speak up? Then go ahead in a non toxic but a constructive criticism way. 

I believe this staff member should get talked to.

(I changed it! OMG)

Edited by Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I mean it's not really disrespect I hear this all the time on police rp 

-support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

I mean it's not really disrespect I hear this all the time on police rp 

-support

I was in a sit for having 1 way props in my base. I replied "that's gay" and got immediately warned for "server diss." If I can get warned for sharing my opinion, then others can too, no matter their status.

+Support

• Like 1

And you never know if he's talking about the one in gaming light I personally don't like it  because there's rarely anything to do in there  

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

my side of the story: 

I saw him walk down the road as a cadet, told him I would give him a ride to the cadet room ( i was on aru ) 

there was also another person in there that was kinda mingy and me and him kinda told the guy to stop complaining. 

He then said he was a admin on the scp server, so i automatically took him in as a friend. When i was saying SCP rp is trash i was mainly joking. 

Although I dont personally like to play on it, the fact that i said its trash was merely a joke in all honesty.. 

Also, if you look at the picture you can see that i was kidding around, just in that message alone I said lol 2-3 times. 

But, on staff or in general maybe I shouldn't say it and i own up to my mistake. Maybe I shouldn't trust everyone to get my sense of humour, especially since i dont have a mic lol. 

so for that i apologize. 

@Jeff Junior @Logan @Velvet @Hannah King @TheBetterBrandon @Matthew @Sion @Cryolast

Doubt my opinion matters in the grand scheme of things, but -support.

It's one thing if he was to target the community's server(s) and call them trash. It's wholly different to state a dislike about the gamemode in general. This is like me saying I think TeamSpeak is trash (not our TeamSpeak, but the program in general) and getting shit for it. Don't know, the idea of there being a staff report because someone called a Garry's Mod gamemode "trash" seems nonsensical to me. 

-Support

It's not really a diss, he don't like it, as he like, you can't force someone to love something, 

Let's Say I Play on SCP Rp And I Joined Police rp to test it out, and someone said scp rp is trash, I won't really care cuz it's his opinion, unless he Diss Hard. 

Also he said* SCP Rp is Trash *, he didn't say *Gaminglight SCP RP is Trash * So Yeh, it's -Support from me

3 minutes ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

-Support

It's not really a diss, he don't like it, as he like, you can't force someone to love something, 

Let's Say I Play on SCP Rp And I Joined Police rp to test it out, and someone said scp rp is trash, I won't really care cuz it's his opinion, unless he Diss Hard. 

Also he said* SCP Rp is Trash *, he didn't say *Gaminglight SCP RP is Trash * So Yeh, it's -Support from me

- Support

Sever diss is not good but. Staff is aloud thier own opinion i agree with Logan 

i hear people all the time dissing severs soo i think just a Chat with Ramon is a good guy and maybe he is messing about because Ramon is a joking person 

3 minutes ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

-Support

and like everyone is saying, I would never diss gaminglight or one of their servers in particular. I just dont like SCP-RP, when i went on SCP RP everyone there said policerp was trash, did i report to an admin ( nucleus at the time ) no, bc its an opinion. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

+/-Support

Now this staff member does say "SCP-RP is trash" and that could be seen as Diss towards the server. But does the staff member has their OWN opinion, YES! But should this staff member say that, NO! If you don't like something keep it to your self. If you think it will hurt someone's feelings, then also keep it to your self. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all!" -A quote from somewhere. But what if you do want to speak up? Then go ahead in a non toxic but a constructive criticism way. 

I believe this staff member should get talked to.

(I changed it! OMG)

^^^^^

17 hours ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

-Support

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

• Fame locked this topic