Letting Same CC commit crimes together - Accepted

ramonjason98

What you want to see? I would like to see the same Custom Classes be able to commit crimes as of they were In a family. 

Why should we add it? I’ll just give you a scenario that I found myself in a few weeks ago. Me happy jojo and 2 other people wanted to hop on the Jesus CC to have some fun. JoJo and Simon were in Tomato Family and BeHappy and the other guy was in King. I’m in neither of those families so I was not able to associate with them, making my experience on the server that day a lot less fun. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More fun for people on the server, allowing friends from different families to be able to play together, even people that are not in families, but are friends and want to play on the same CC to roleplay would have a lot of fun. Imagine 5 Jesus’ doing a bank raid together wouldn’t it be fun to see haha. 

Who is it mainly for? - Custom Classes

Links to any content - N/A

Let me quickly add, it’s just as simple as adding the rule in motd stating that same CC’s are able to associate in crimes. 

In short, most people that are in the same CC, are friends together, I know personally ever since most of my friends joined king, and I wasn’t in king, I wasn’t able to play with any of my friends anymore. It’s a big loop hole that could let friends play together on the server. Because without “friends” on the server, playing gets a lot less fun. 

(I’m in king now, don’t say just join Kings lol) 

Edited by ramonjason98

- Support

I have already seen people think this and it's super wrong/mingy. This is really mingy and unprofessional. This will start out way to many shootouts. Making excuses to rdm etc, this will ruin a lot of roleplay. Unfair for everyone 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

6 minutes ago, Calamity said:

- Support

I have already seen people think this and it's super wrong/mingy. This is really mingy and unprofessional. This will start out way to many shootouts. Making excuses to rdm etc, this will ruin a lot of roleplay. Unfair for everyone 

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

PoliceRP Manager

- Support

I mean like how come you can't just temporarily have the family's name in your name so you can assist with them? I do that sometimes, it's just so that you'll be able to assist them and then later on you can rip it off of your name.

Former PoliceRP Chief of Police

You won't find me playing often nowadays, but if you do, you'll see me playing PoliceRP most of the time.

8 hours ago, rare said:

- Support

I mean like how come you can't just temporarily have the family's name in your name so you can assist with them? I do that sometimes, it's just so that you'll be able to assist them and then later on you can rip it off of your name.

At the time most of my friends were in king, and their rule is if your not in the family, don’t put king in your name or you will be black listed off the family and will never have a chance to join ya know ? 

On 6/15/2019 at 5:31 PM, Calamity said:

- Support

- Support
Not even gonna bother reading it, Title says it all.
No

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 6/15/2019 at 11:31 AM, Calamity said:

- Support

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 6/15/2019 at 11:31 AM, Calamity said:

- Support