Player Report of Ron Viper

Knuckles

Your in game name: Knuckles

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92194481

The player's in game name: Security SO Ron Viper

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:158356669

What did the player do: He was permanently blacklisted from GENSEC, and received his 58th overall warn today

Evidence (required): ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

What do you believe should happen to the player: Because he is permanently banned on Police RP, has many warns on Military, is beginning the same trend on SCP, and is blacklisted from GENSEC I believe he should be either community blacklisted or permabanned from SCP as well

Any extra information: Is currently serving a long minge until a further decision from JMT/SMT can be reached

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

If he had more warnings on SCPRP I would be inclined to agree but the player has a total of 5 warnings and maybe I would accept this if they were consecutive back to back but they are spread out over two or more weeks which leads me to believe that the player does not qualify for any sort of extra punishment I could apply. 

Denied

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator