New SCP -- 914 - Denied

Youtube Rewind 2018

Basic Info:

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-914

2. Link(s) to playermodels: N/A

3. Link(s) to sweps: N/A

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? It's a prop; you can't destroy it.

5. Why should we add this SCP? This could bring promising cool and exciting events for the server that people can enjoy. One bad thing about this SCP addition is that it has to be admin ran, meaning an event team member will have to operate it in order for it to work in RP.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-914 is a large clockwork device weighing several tons and covering an area of eighteen square meters, consisting of screw drives, belts, pulleys, gears, springs and other clockwork. It is incredibly complex, consisting of over eight million moving parts comprised mostly of tin and copper, with some wooden and cloth items observed. (More information located where I got this from -- http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-914)

7. Extra information: This is also for the researchers that work under me, personally I can't wait for this to be added. There will be new and fresh ideas that could finally bring research out of its declining state. Please consider this addition to the server. If you accept this please contact me via forum DM's or Discord DM's. My name on the Research discord is 'LCZ Manager Alex Porte'. I will be building the SCP myself for satisfactory looks (I'm OCD).

People allowed to use 914 -- The Foundation, Level 3+ Personnel only.

Branch rules:

1. You cannot upgrade your keycard without O5 permissions. Upgrading your keycard will be counted as a test. You are not allowed to use your keycard to access REDACTED rooms as this will lead to a full demotion.

2. You cannot put more than one class D into SCP-914 during a single test. This would be to prevent "Superclass D" from escaping and killing gensec and MTF.

3. You are not allowed to put other SCP's inside 914 unless granted permissions by O5.

4. If you are testing with weapons you are not allowed to have class D in the test. This is a safety protocol.

5. You cannot be feared into creating keycards for CI or class D. This is to prevent them from entering unauthorized rooms, e.g. The alpha omega warheads.

6. You cannot use 914 unless you are doing a test. This includes: Weapons, keycards, test subjects, SCP's, any other objects or entities not stated.

7. Junior researchers and Researchers are not allowed to test on this SCP. This is to prevent minges getting ultimate access to a very powerful SCP.

8. You must roll against the event team member that operates SCP-914 to see if you get what you desired. E.g. /me wants to get a level 4 keycard. /roll. (ET) /roll. IF: You win the roll the ET (event team) member must spawn in your desired wish. IF the event team member wins the roll he can choose which to downgrade you to. You cannot get the Micro HID, Minigun, or any other over powered weapon or SWEP that can ultimately destroy players.

9. You CANNOT get SCP sweps from 914.

10. If you fake a roll you will be punished accordingly.

11. If the tests include class D you must have at least 3 gensec or 2 MTF with you.

Edited by Youtube Rewind 2018

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

+MAJOR Support Also I see that you edited the suggestion and added branch rules, so I'm gonna do my take on a few suggestions for said rules.

1. You cannot upgrade your keycard without O5 permissions. Personally, I think this should be downgraded to High Command within the Research branch.

3. You are not allowed to put other SCP's inside 914 unless granted permissions by O5. I think this one should be downgraded to between HCMD - DORS.

Edited by Canned Bread

SCP 914 

Pro's

-Increases RP for Researchers

-Fairly Well-Known SCP

-Seems like a good addition!

-

Cons

-Where in 343's name would it go

-Would be another case like 079, exclusively ET run.

-Could Cause Confusion for D-class, as they would want to upgrade their keycards, but we can't really upgrade their keycards.

-

Questions: Is there a prop already in game for 914?

-

Overall, I +/- support it.  

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+/- Support

Tbh unless we change some other significant things in the server this won't work. For one, we can't drop weapons, which means we can't upgrade weapons. Secondly, we can't drop keycards, which means we can't upgrade them either. If we can't upgrade keycards or weapons I don't really see a point. If we can, then ill + support it.

12 hours ago, Conner Tyson said:

Tbh unless we change some other significant things in the server this won't work. For one, we can't drop weapons, which means we can't upgrade weapons. Secondly, we can't drop keycards, which means we can't upgrade them either. If we can't upgrade keycards or weapons I don't really see a point. If we can, then ill + support it.

Thats an easy fix, all they have to do is add a Dropweapon command you can bind a key to. Then they just whitelist weapons you can drop and blacklist what you cant drop.

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

That's not the problem. To do the keycard upgrade we would need to use the new keycard scanners that have to cracker to them. Which they could also go into rooms we don't want them to rp in. Like the nuke room. Also to do it with the current ones. We would need to add them to the due. Or have a person follow them at all times. Which would make it hard on staff due to them having to tp to whoever needs the door open. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

42 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

That's not the problem. To do the keycard upgrade we would need to use the new keycard scanners that have to cracker to them. Which they could also go into rooms we don't want them to rp in. Like the nuke room. Also to do it with the current ones. We would need to add them to the due. Or have a person follow them at all times. Which would make it hard on staff due to them having to tp to whoever needs the door open. 

-Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Chief_ said:

- Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

9 hours ago, Chief_ said:

In lore this is how upgrading keycards work:

Level 1 keycard + Fine = Level 2 keycard

Level 2 keycard + Fine = Level 3 keycard

Level 4 keycard + Fine = Level 5 keycard

Level 5 keycard + Fine = Level Omni keycard

They will not be able to access the level 4 keycard which is where all the REDACTED stuff is. Also, there is a chance that the keycard becomes a master card (debit card) so there are no guarantees.
Also, class D does not have security clearance cards, those cards are place holders.

Edited by Youtube Rewind 2018

On 6/16/2019 at 3:26 AM, Hoovy said:

Cons

-Where in 343's name would it go

-Would be another case like 079, exclusively ET run.

-Could Cause Confusion for D-class, as they would want to upgrade their keycards, but we can't really upgrade their keycards.

I think that they could replace Temporary Euclid Containment with this SCP and make that safari-type room the NEW Temp. Containment.
While it would be another case like 079, it COULD also be used for some event ideas on ET.

If they add this SCP, there will have to be some ground rules for it. They will state said rules in the MOTD. For the rules there could be a disclaimer that states it is Admin run and therefore will not actually work some of the time. (Also that D-Class will not be allowed to level up their keycards, so they can't get into Alpha Warhead Detonation room.)

• 2 weeks later...