Addendum 999-C ~ FILE CREATED 6/14/19

War Gamer

tenor.gif.565cd7041c08e66489cb679565f29c4e.gif

SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT.

==========================================================================================

Please enter your credentials!

USERNAME: ■■■■■■

PASSWORD: ■■■■■■■■■■■

Please wait!

BlackCandidCreature-max-1mb.gif.43afa2b7391a32236bb6d8670b3996f7.gif

!CLEARANCE ACCEPTED!

Navigating to Requested File

==========================================================================================

Addendum 999-C

DRZACK.png.49a1361fb0d1bf19cc00a1597c4b7920.png

SCP ITEM#: 999

Object Class: Safe

Tissue Test Record: N/A Unable to obtain.

List of Foundation Personnel involved in testing: 1 Member

Dr. Zack Simons "War Gamer"

• Junior Researcher
  • Clearance Level 2

Level D personnel involved: 3 D Class Personnel Accounted for

D-Class: 18094

Sex: Male

Incident Report: D-18094 suffered a heart attack before testing could begin; he was rushed to the medbay and pronounced dead at 4:51:34 PM EST. D-18094 was cremated and his remains remain in the morgue. (OOC: AFK) DOCUMENT EDITED: D-18094 remains are missing people are currently keeping an eye out for them.

D-Class: 27046

Incident Report: D-27046 was terminated after non-compliance with testing. (OOC: did not comply, minged, and eventually was kicked out of the test by Oppenheimer and staff)

D-Class: 28920

Incident Report: D- Complied with testing and had provided some interesting results. D- was administered Class-A amnestic, and was returned to his cell with no further incident or recollection of the test. (OOC: Oppenheimer was tired of the mingey D-Class so this was him)

Errors and/or safety hazards: None of which is very notable.

Safety Precautions: Test was held within the old containment area of SCP-173 now currently on site [REDACTED]. The doors leading to the 4 way cordor, and the utility department bunks were sealed and locked. The observing area was installed with two sheets of bullet proof glass. Stimuli injections were controlled from the observation room through a pad in the floor.

Question: What would happen to SCP-999 and subjects that it tickles, when SCP-999 is injected with multiple forms of emotional stimuli.

Background Research: SCP-999 always gives a sense of joy around all personnel and SCPs that are in the vicinity of SCP-999, how he does this is still unknown.

Hypothesis: SCP-999 general emotional state will not change, but the subject of its tickles will have a drastic change in their emotional state from what normal emotions are experienced around SCP-999.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

!WARNING! ERROR: The File you are attempting to access is corrupted. (my recording corrupted)

EXPERIMENT #1: Response to a Stimuli that simulates the effects of depression.

SCP-999 is injected with the emotional stimulant; D-28920 is instructed to approach SCP-999. D-28920 is reluctant at first but approaches SCP-999. No adverse effects on SCP-999 attitude towards the D Class Personnel, and 999, like how he usually does, begins to tickle the Class D. The emotional stimuli start to take place, but this was nothing like depression; instead, the subject began to experience only what I could call as PTSD. The subject began to start saying that SCP-999 reminded him of Martha. When I asked "who is Martha", the subject responded by saying it was his wife who dies back towards the end of WWII. The subject continued by saying "they would give us the medicine that could have saved her!"; at this point, D-28920 was saying how he was going to kill them for killing his wife and that they will suffer as she did. The effects of stimuli began to wear off; I asked him how he was feeling and he requested that we take a break before continuing, and was approved.

EXPERIMENT #2: Response to a Stimuli that simulates over excitement and hope

SCP-999 is injected with the stimuli; D-28920 approaches SCP-999. SCP-999 began to tickle D-28920 and the subject burst out in joy. He was talking to SCP-999 like if they were connected without speaking; the subject began saying "I'm getting out today!" as he frolicked around the room. He started yelling "I'm going home and I get to see my grandkids!"; then he came right up to the observing deck and asked me when he could be let out. I responded with "just a few more tests and will get the paperwork in order."

EXPERIMENT #3: Response to a Stimuli that simulates rage.

SCP-999 is injected with the stimuli, and the subject approaches SCP-999. SCP-999 tickles the subject and is thrown off by the subject in a fit of pure rage. The subject said how we ruined his life, and that we need to pay for separating him from his family members. D-28920 exerts so much rage that he was able to pull the leg off of the bench sitting right next to him. The subject lunges at the observing deck and attempts to break the glass to get to me. I would be lying if I said that I did not fall on my [DATA EXPUNGED] because I did. The stimuli wore off quickly (thank god) and testing was able to continue.

EXPERIMENT #4: Response to a Stimuli that simulates confusion

SCP-999 is injected with the stimuli, and as before D-28920 approaches him. SCP-999 begins to tickle the subject, and just like that the subject is completely confused. He began by rapidly darting his eyes around the room; until his eyes landed upon SCP-999. The subject jumped back against the wall and yelled out "WHAT THE [REDACTED] IS THE [READACTED] THING!" He then started to look around the room and spotted me, and yelled "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?! WHAT IS THAT THING?!" I responded, "Sir it's ok that thing won't hurt you.", but he did not buy it; the subject yelled at me saying "[DATA EXPUNGED] THAT THING IS A SPAWN FROM HELL!" SCP-999 began to approach him where D-28920 became so scared that he tripped and knocked himself out. Exactly 10 minutes later he woke up asking what happened. I responded nothing to worry about right now we have one more test to do.

EXPERIMENT #5: Response to a Stimuli that simulates apologetic

SCP-999 is injected with the stimuli; D-28920 approaches it but is again reluctant since the last test. SCP-999 begins to tickle him, and the subject remembers everything and starts apologizing for the outburst during the test, and many other things that I had no clue what he was talking about. He begins to apologize to SCP-999 for throwing him against the wall and again even more thing not even I knew about. Surprisingly this stimuli wore off much quicker than any of the other stimuli that were tested. Though I could not help but think to my self what if we used this on the General Security even though that would be breaking so many protocols. D-28920 was dismissed and now reports for mental screening every week for any adverse side effects of the test.

Analysis and Conclusion: This test was surprisingly a huge success! Possibly with the data results collected, we could use SCP-999 as a weapon by injecting it with emotional stimuli. More test is required to see the full capability of SCP-999 and emotional stimuli and confirm the validity of the results labeled in each experiment.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png