The O5 Council - Event Team Application

The O5 Council

In-Game Name: hello

SteamID STEAM_1:1:122886294

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: A Security SO.

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I do not have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner.

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be apart of the Event Team because making events can be very fun and even spice up the server every now and then. I have not been apart of a lot of events but the few I have been apart in have been very fun. I have been thinking about joining a part of the staff for a while and the Event Team looks like it could be the most fun and interesting. I don’t have any ideas of events at the moment but I know I can easily think of new ones when I need to. Being on the Event Team could be a fun adventure and could be something to make me enjoy the server even more. If I am able to make events I hope to make a lot of people happy with the events I create. I hope I will be useful for the team if you accept my application.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event I could make would involve a breach of multiple instances of SCP 427-1 (also known as the flesh beasts) made as a result of using SCP 427 (Lovecraftian Locket). A researcher would perform an experiment with 427 by putting it on 5 D class for an extended period of time. The result will be 5 instances of SCP 427-1 loose throughout the facility. An announcement will confirm the breach and the facility will go into defcon 2. The 5 instances of SCP-427-1 will have up to 2000 health and have 500 shield. Their only means of attacking are doing incredibly quick melee attacks. The instances of 427-1 will not be able to take damage from normal weaponry of security and will only take damage from MTF unit Epsilon-9 (This will mean all security can not attack 427-1 as it will not damage it at all). All instances of 427-1 will be highly intelligence and will be able to hack any keycard door and could also turn off the lights (The only thing they can not do is turn on the alpha warhead). The 5 instances of 427-1 will be able to go anywhere (except lower D block) and kill anyone they see. The D class could have this as beneficial as the instances of 427-1 could kill all security in d block and escape. It could also backfire as 427-1 are incredibly aggressive to anyone and will most likely kill the D class as well. With 5 instances of 427-1 loose throughout the facility, the MTF unit Epsilon-9 (Fire Eaters) will be tasked on terminating all instances of 427-1. An announcement will confirm their arrival at the facility. They will use any kind of incendiary weapon as 427-1 is highly resistant to many other forms of weaponry. The event will end when MTF unit Epsilon-9 terminates all instances of 427-1. An announcement will also confirm the termination of all instances of 427-1.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP has to be SCP-682 because it fascinates me that the creature is immune to any form of attack, has incredible regenerative abilities, and is also sentient and intelligent.

+/- Support

Don't get me wrong, your event sounds like a great idea and your explanation is fine. But, as stated above, I've barely seen you on as a Security Officer, and I'm a 1st Lieutenant.

If I see you on more, I'll change it to + Support.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+/- Support

+ Good knowledge of lore

+/-  Good idea concept, however, I feel your described practice to be troublesome. I.e. the SCPs are allowed to enter dblock but gensec cant kill or contain them.

- This is your first post on the forums. Try to be a bit more active on here.

- Support

* Wants to join the event team because it looks "the most fun and interesting," which tells me you want the benefits of staffing without the responsibility behind it

* Basically just summarized the SCP Wiki's 682 description in a nutshell

* Your event idea basically gives the middle finger to all GENSEC, something the guidelines state not to do

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 6/17/2019 at 2:11 PM, Knuckles said:

- Support

* Wants to join the event team because it looks "the most fun and interesting," which tells me you want the benefits of staffing without the responsibility behind it

* Your event idea basically gives the middle finger to all GENSEC, something the guidelines state not to do

Also, the event seems a little too OP. 2000 HP and 500 armor? A little unfair...

Edited by logic.

On 6/17/2019 at 2:11 PM, Knuckles said:

- Support

On 6/17/2019 at 1:11 PM, Knuckles said:

- Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...