Mexican cheese Ban appeal

Mexicancheese69

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name:  Mexicancheese69

Ingame Name:Mexican Cheese 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:231646289

Ban Length: 4 weeks 

Admin that Banned you: billy 

Reason for Ban: alt account server diss 

Dispute: So i was just walking around the map doing crime with this random guy that i was talking to then this guy bobby says Hey" maral" and i was confused so i just started to walk away then billy  the admin brought to a roof and was talking to me and i said "wtf why am i here" He was asking if i was maral i said no Then the other admin logan comes and start to talk to me the whole time they are calling me an alt account they then bring bobby and try saying that i got a voice changer on and that is why my voice was different but it not a voice changer i can prove it if needed im pretty new to the server but im hoping to get unbanned and join the police force thanks-Mexican cheese

Edited by Mexicancheese69

+/- Support

Multiple staff members off duty and off duty said you were using a voice changer

you sounded exactly like you WERE using a voice changer

You sounded like a recently blacklisted member maral

And when the ban was about to be put in you said "This server is really retarded"

2 minutes ago, [GL] Billy said:

+/- Support

Multiple staff members off duty and off duty said you were using a voice changer

And when the ban was about to be put in you said "This server is really retarded"

yeah sorry i called it that you guys keep saying that it was a voice changer and it was making me mad i can prove its my voice tho 

7 minutes ago, [GL] Billy said:

+/- Support

logan2.png

• Fame locked this topic