Nemesus - False Warn Report

Jakub

First of all I want to say that I have nothing against Nemesus and I understand he was doing his job, I am just appealing the warn I received.

Your In-game: I go as Jakub or Azius

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246842155

The admin's name in-game: Nemesus

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Nemesus https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198433419893/

What warning did you receive: Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.c301d0990c738c0ba075841171416c54.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I received the warning for entering the facility during defcon 4 whilst playing as E11, I was waiting for the defcon to change to a 3 which I requested due to a CI raid.The reason I think it should be removed is because what kind of RP would it be if I stood outside the facility watching CI raiding whilst waiting to wait for a staff member to verify my request and type /defcon 3.

Any extra information: 

• Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

21 hours ago, Nemesus said:

oh yes i do believe i was in the wrong there since i didnt had enough evidence for it i am very sorry for the inconvinience it wont happen again 

and Im pretty sure E11 dont get warned for that I think. If so you are supposed to talk to higher ups abt it *ME*

Edited by Nexieys

42 minutes ago, Nexieys said:

and Im pretty sure E11 dont get warned for that I think. If so you are supposed to talk to higher ups abt it *ME*

They can get warned for that.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator