Falsely Banned Instead of the Person I Reported

Breen

Steam Name: The IRS

Ingame Name: Cornn Flaek/Breen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78650607

Ban Length: two years

Admin that Banned you: th3

Reason for Ban: "Report Accepted/Racism/NITRP/Appeal @ gaminglight.com"

Dispute: On Tuesday, I had filed a report against someone for the reasons given for my ban, in this post. On Wednesday th3 had accepted my report and said they will receive an undisclosed punishment. However I had received the punishment instead. Immediately upon discovering this I went to check and see if I mixed up the steamIDs, however the steamID listed as mine links to my account, and the steamID I listed as the player I was reporting links to their profile. I had notified th3 of what happened and he told me he would unban me when he got home on Wednesday, unfortunately he was not able to get on. Then yesterday I had dmed th3 twice about the ban, but I did not get a response, and some people in the research discord had pinged th3 asking about it, again with no response. So far its been almost two days since my false ban, and I have already missed an important research meeting because of this. This is why I have decided to post a ban appeal. I'm sorry if this seems impatient of me but I would hope its understood, as I wasn't the one breaking the rules in this situation but I've been the one punished.

Edited by colonelchronos

gog

+Support

It's been two days and that's ridiculous for a false ban. You should be given compensation for how long you have to wait. The ban should've been undone immediately by a member who could've done so in my opinion.

The compensation could be anything that the player requests but that is also in my opinion whether he should get compensation or not. Hopefully, he gets unbanned soon.

Edited by Youtube Rewind 2018
  • Like 1

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

+support

If this is true, then obviously it should be remedied. 

However, the idea of “compensation” mentioned in the above post is ridiculous. People make mistakes, and SMT is only human. Extremely busy humans at that. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Androntel said:

+support

However, the idea of “compensation” mentioned in the above post is ridiculous. People make mistakes, and SMT is only human. Extremely busy humans at that. 

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

38 minutes ago, Androntel said:

+support

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro