E11's Base Rules - Accepted

Orange 🍊

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  Set "Confirmed Rules" about E11's base. I don't think it would be fair if E11 can come outside the second they see a member of CI and Advert "CI RAID," and there is nothing CI can do as they have been told that they can not enter E11's base as it is their "spawn," meaning that there is no way for CI to counter their adverts. I believe E11 should only be in an active RP situation when inside the foundation or assisting MTF on a raid on CI.

Why should we add it? -  So we can have know what can happen at e11's base and what can not.

What are the advantages of having this? -  It will stop confusion.

Who is it mainly for? - CI & E11

Edited by Official Orange
  • Like 1

+ Support for this

E11 in lore isn't allowed to be in the facility unless specific DEFCON parameters are met. In that vein, RP wise they wouldn't be in the area to spot CI if they are attempting to raid. I'd support having E11 personnel essentially not involved in the RP situations until they advert they are entering the facility.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support for this

E11 in lore isn't allowed to be in the facility unless specific DEFCON parameters are met. In that vein, RP wise they wouldn't be in the area to spot CI if they are attempting to raid. I'd support having E11 personnel essentially not involved in the RP situations until they advert they are entering the facility.

Can we also add that if the Gate A outside door is open it doesn't automatically mean there was a CI raid? Can we also make it to where if they were in combat the can't run back into their base? In a sub suggestion, we could move the E11 base behind the Helipad to stop this entirely.

• Like 2

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

3 hours ago, Catsro said:

Can we also add that if the Gate A outside door is open it doesn't automatically mean there was a CI raid? Can we also make it to where if they were in combat the can't run back into their base? In a sub suggestion, we could move the E11 base behind the Helipad to stop this entirely.

Well, realistically an unsecured door would be cause for concern at the Foundation, regardless of if it meant a possible CI raid.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Well, realistically an unsecured door would be cause for concern at the Foundation, regardless of if it meant a possible CI raid.

It shouldn't be an automatic well it must be CI so let's call a defcon 3.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support for this

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support for this

On 6/14/2019 at 5:54 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support for this

E11 wouldn't even be on site. They have to fly in via heli when a catastrophic situation comes about

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 6/14/2019 at 4:54 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support for this

This would be great.

At first I was going to be neutral about this, but recently NTF have been watching Gate A from their base calling it out. We cannot do anything about this because they are at their spawn, but they have called out CI raids half-a-dozen times in 1 day alone. This basically ruins the prospect of CI sneaking in to get SCP's and instead turns this more into a TDM type server.

+Support

NTF waiting NLR at their base after dying to a SCP breach, still calling out

lYpWrTP.jpghjoMu3z.jpg

A full video of Koala standing at the entrance of E11 base on Defcon 5 - Just to call out CI raids or to kill D-Class

On 6/14/2019 at 11:54 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support for this

True.