Don't Be Spection

Spection

Hello everyone. If you can not tell, I am not longer a Head Admin. Now I know you're excited but just take my advice. Don't put yourself in a position where you're screwed. Just be yourself. Keep your opinions to yourself. Not being SMT anymore make an apart of me just feel lost and gone. I have contributed so much of my time here and it could just be gone in seconds. It feels like a have lost my family here. Being removed will definitely have an impact of me being here and will sadly hurt the relationships I had on the SMT team and others at Gaminglight. I have been on the staff team for over a year and a half. I want to come back so much but I know I sadly can't. Every day I would wake up and think to myself about what I would do on Gaminglight today. For crying out loud I bought a Gaminglight towel a year ago I have to use. But really just don't talk crap or do anything wrong and you'll be fine. If I can do it, then you definitely can do it 1000 times better then me. Now I know this is just a post and nobody really cares, but I do, that's why I am making it. This has been an amazing experience and this community has dramatically affected my life. It has put a major impact on my life to the point where I don't even know what to do right now. I spend most of my time here. Now someone more deserving of Head Admin will take my position. I have been certain ranks for over 5 months and others for almost a year. But what pushed me to keep on trying is to show everyone I could do it. Sure enough, I did do it! I hope that this is a learning experience for everyone not to show your opinions to even people you trust. All of the things I said I have nothing personally against the people I was talking about. It was just their work ethic that I didn't agree with to much and just their desitions. Also, I am not that type of loser to go rouge just because I got removed. So if you have any questions about if your staff restricted or any new updates, go away because there is no way I'm telling you unless I get paid over $1,000,000 in my PayPal. Now here are some special mentions. At the end of the day, Rhenic won and got what he wanted. (Sorry if I forgot to mention you)

Zeeptin - You're a very successful guy, growing your community this big in 5 years. Whether or not you consider yourself it, you are famous. You are always looking for ways to optimize your servers and find things that attract them to your community. I respect your decision to remove me. I hope you don't look at me differently. You might be frustrated by all of the Blacklisted people coming on to your community, but don't be. That should say something. They love it so much they can't stop coming back! I am sorry for causing you all this trouble and saying those things I should have never said. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be SMT in your community. I am sorry for letting you down.

Snar - You are very chill. You literally laugh at almost anything. You really work hard and dedicate a lot of effort into your server. I have known you for a long time. I hope that my recent actions haven't changed our relationship. Thank you for welcoming me to the Himalayas. I am sorry for letting you down.

Fame - You are one of the best friends a person could have. I remember when we were just admins together. You have been there a while. We have had so many good times together and I hope to continue our friendship.

Myan - You are a great SWAT Commander and a great Head Admin. You work hard in your department and make sure everything is run by you before something happens. I hope to talk to you soon!

Matthew - Don't listen to everyone calling you power hungry and a try hard. You just work hard and strive to make a difference in the community that those people couldn't make. You will get far and be successful. Don't be Spection.

Felix - Keep on working hard. Don't complain. Don't be Spection.

Gamikzone - It was nice joking around with you and talking to you.

Jeff Jr - You also should keep working hard and you'll be successful.

Friendly Steve - Hey dude, I didn't really get to meet you but I'm sure you're a great guy. Keep on doing what you're already doing.

Willy- You just kinda came out of nowhere when you transferred and I didn't get to really meet you but I'm sure you're doing great. Keep up the good work in SRT.

Billy - You're a very dumb funny guy that finds the most random jokes and memes. When I talk to you, it feels like I'm talking to a fresh cut blade of grass. I loved playing with you and talking to you. Hope to see you around!

Logan - Although you're going through a lot on Gaminglight and the staff team. Your still a great guy that just wants to help out on the community. You do the wrong things that the wrong times and just get bad luck like me. Don't be Spection. I hope to see you become someone everyone in the community will look up to because you have the right agenda. You might not know what is keeping you here or what to do, but that is okay. Keep on trying and don't give up.

Mikey - You're a funny guy.

Alpha - Your a great guy also trying to do the right thing. You will become someone everyone will look up to. People might be disrespectful to you because of your voice or age, but that will change. You've had the right attitude every since you were a T-mod. Don't be Spection and become someone better. Don't say you look up to me because that's the wrong thing to do. I know I have inspired you but I don't want to anymore. Just be yourself and you will be fine.

If I forgot your name, I'm sorry. I made this really quick and should have probably put more time and effort into this. At the end of the day. It's just another person is gone and someone will replace him. People that apply for staff are the people that want to abuse their powers or want to be a role model. Its up to you to pick which one you want to be. If I was given a second opportunity I would change a lot of things I did. Being removed at the beginning of the summer sucks but hey It's my fault and I don't want it to happen to anyone else.

Edited by Spection
  • Sad 4

Wow

thanks now im crying at 3pm on a friday

You may have messed up, but that doesn't make you a horrible person. We all make mistakes, its human, but you can't let your mistakes define who you are as a person. You inspired so many people to be the best they could be, and you were the proof that hard work pays off. I didn't know you too well, and honestly I didn't need to. Everyone always had, and will continue have great things to say about you. You impacted so many people with your time on staff, some of which you likely don't even know about. I hope you choose to stay in this community, and maybe one day even consider applying for staff again.

You're a Gaminglight legend Spection, and you'll continue to be remembered as one, regardless of where your road takes you next.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

You may have messed up, but that doesn't make you a horrible person. We all make mistakes, its human, but you can't let your mistakes define who you are as a person. You inspired so many people to be the best they could be, and you were the proof that hard work pays off. I didn't know you too well, and honestly I didn't need to. Everyone always had, and will continue have great things to say about you. You impacted so many people with your time on staff, some of which you likely don't even know about. I hope you choose to stay in this community, and maybe one day even consider applying for staff again.

You're a Gaminglight legend Spection, and you'll continue to be remembered as one, regardless of where your road takes you next.

Spection you are one of the best HA in my opinion that i could always talk to and have a fun time with  its sad to see you go in the staff team but i hope you will still stay and play on police rp you are a great person ❤️ 

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Thanks 1

• Head Admin

Bro Spection you are one of the best people i know its sad to see that you were removed from HA, but you still have the courage to keep playing gaming light. Unlike most people they would leave the community. It was fun playing with you and making memories and i hope we can continue to do that. 

-MiKeY

• Thanks 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

15 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Good luck spection! We all love ya

• Thanks 1

It hurts my heart to know that you lost your position, GL truly lost an amazing staff member that put in all kinds of work and dedication. It's a learning period in your life and while you may think you have lost friends and so forth, I assure you I, along with everyone else here that truly knows you, will still be by your side. 

You know I'm always around to talk and be a friend. All you have to do is let me know you need me and I will talk to you in a heartbeat. 

• Thanks 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

image.png

To @Spection, Former Head Admin of PoliceRP:

I never thought I'd be reading one of these from you, Spection.

It's funny how far back we go. Memories run rampid through my head when i think about all the things we went through together. Spection was the last staff member that ever got to see me grow that was left in this community. When i was a Senior Moderator, i was a nobody. I had barely any friends, and i was just starting to get a feel for the community. But as soon as i got promoted to Admin, i met so many people, and grew as a person in so many ways. Spection was one of those people i met. As soon as i met Spection, we instantly hit it off.

My main goal was always Superadmin in this Comnunity. Honestly i never thought i would get above that. It was not only my hard work, but it was also the people around me who brought me up and continued to cheer me up even when everyone was going against me. Back then i had so many people who hated me, and who just wanted me to fail and get blacklisted from the community. Honestly, it brought me down a ton. If it wasn't for people like Spection who always had my back, i wouldn't have made it farther than admin. 

Spection is honestly one of the only people in this community that i can say has been through worse than me as staff. Spection has been targeted and harassed by players his entire time of being staff in this community. The amount of hate Spection has to deal with daily was crazy, and i think that being staff here really grew you as a person and made you stronger. Even when everyone was going againts you, you stood againts them and pushed forward. Some of the accomplishments you've made in this community, I'll never dream of accomplishing.

And through it all, you pushed through it. You passed every single one of those haters who shat on you and made you feel like absolute garbage. You continued to grow as a person, and became a great and very successful Head Admin and SMT member.

I've made plenty of friends in this community, but Spection is different. I can't tell you how many times i just sat in a channel and just vented to Spection about my problems. And the thing is- he would always listen and give feedback. Spection is a true friend. People like Rhenic and others use and abuse you to get attention, and a reaction out of others. But Spection isn't like that. The Private matters Spection and i discussed, will always be just that- Private.

Even as i sit and listen to your favorite anime song,

, memories continue to run rampid through my mind. I cant help but cry a little.

I always considered Spection as my other half. Spection was a person i always looked up to, regardless of me being above him at all. He's pretty much been by my side from the beginning.  I always considered Spection my second half. Anytime he would leave, i would get sad. Anytime he would go on LOA, i would get super lonely and sad. I always looked forward to Rping with him, and having a blast with him daily. Spection is not one of my best friends in this community. He is my best friend in this community.  This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to type in my life.

But even when me and Spection became friends, and we hit it off, something was wrong. Believe it or not, i never once thought, not even for a moment, that i deserved SuperAdmin before him, Head Admin before him, Head Of Staff before him, or Manager before him. I always thought that he was just more deserving. If i could go back in time, and some how give him Head Of Staff, i would. I hurt Spection in so many ways, and i regret it. The staff hierarchy  its self, and the rank structures, almost broke and tore our friendship apart many, many times. But through all of that, we made it. To honestly sit here and say we're still friends, even through all of that- is incredible. I've lost so many friends but you're the only one who's stuck by my side and never betrayed me. Not even once. You want advice on how to be a good friend? Talk to him.

"Don't be like Spection" to me, couldn't be further from the truth. I've always bettered my self and striven to be like you. I always valued your opinion and took your decisions into account when making mine. I consider you my brother here. If anything, i'm going to continue to be like you, and better.

Although i hate to admit it, you're right. Both you and I know we learned very, very valuable lessons. Although people may seem like their nice, and may seem like they have good intentions, this is the internet, and people can switch up on you in a snap of a finger. Both you, and I were very stupid to ever be in those group chats and to ever say the things we said. Even if they were jokes, and even if we all thought it was funny, it was a mistake. If i could go back, and prevent us from doing that, i would. Trust me.

Damn. I'm going to miss you bro. You were the best thing that ever happened to me in this Community. I cried like a baby typing this, lmao. I'm still crying lol. I'm never going to forget you or what you did for this Community. You were honestly a real one. In honor of you im going to permanently put your favorite anime song in my description and replace that with the "top anime song of the week".

I love you so much bro. I'm sorry it had to end this way. But you taught me so much and helped me in so many ways. I'm forever grateful for you, Spection. Thank you for everything you've done from the bottom of my heart. You always will be my second half.

image.png

Well Spection, its sad to see you not a Head Admin. You were awesome and you're super funny. I hope we can still play on crim and PD High Command! Thanks for the kind words.

~Matthew

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Spection my man... i'm going to miss you. Although we didn't talk a whole lot whenever we did I really enjoyed your personality and you were constantly positive and a fun person to talk with and mess around with. I'm going to miss you and hope you do continue to stick around and hang out with us. I wish you all the best man and really hope that you stay positive. 

If you ever need to talk to someone i'm always here for you!

Friendly Steve

Dude, you didn’t abuse your powers because you wanted to. You were a great staff member and did a lot of it for banter (Jake the Lake will always be remembered). I will miss you man and you have me on discord if you ever want to talk

18 hours ago, Fame said:

image.png

To @Spection, Former Head Admin of PoliceRP:

I never thought I'd be reading one of these from you, Spection.

It's funny how far back we go. Memories run rampid through my head when i think about all the things we went through together. Spection was the last staff member that ever got to see me grow that was left in this community. When i was a Senior Moderator, i was a nobody. I had barely any friends, and i was just starting to get a feel for the community. But as soon as i got promoted to Admin, i met so many people, and grew as a person in so many ways. Spection was one of those people i met. As soon as i met Spection, we instantly hit it off.

My main goal was always Superadmin in this Comnunity. Honestly i never thought i would get above that. It was not only my hard work, but it was also the people around me who brought me up and continued to cheer me up even when everyone was going against me. Back then i had so many people who hated me, and who just wanted me to fail and get blacklisted from the community. Honestly, it brought me down a ton. If it wasn't for people like Spection who always had my back, i wouldn't have made it farther than admin. 

Spection is honestly one of the only people in this community that i can say has been through worse than me as staff. Spection has been targeted and harassed by players his entire time of being staff in this community. The amount of hate Spection has to deal with daily was crazy, and i think that being staff here really grew you as a person and made you stronger. Even when everyone was going againts you, you stood againts them and pushed forward. Some of the accomplishments you've made in this community, I'll never dream of accomplishing.

And through it all, you pushed through it. You passed every single one of those haters who shat on you and made you feel like absolute garbage. You continued to grow as a person, and became a great and very successful Head Admin and SMT member.

I've made plenty of friends in this community, but Spection is different. I can't tell you how many times i just sat in a channel and just vented to Spection about my problems. And the thing is- he would always listen and give feedback. Spection is a true friend. People like Rhenic and others use and abuse you to get attention, and a reaction out of others. But Spection isn't like that. The Private matters Spection and i discussed, will always be just that- Private.

Even as i sit and listen to your favorite anime song,

, memories continue to run rampid through my mind. I cant help but cry a little.

I always considered Spection as my other half. Spection was a person i always looked up to, regardless of me being above him at all. He's pretty much been by my side from the beginning.  I always considered Spection my second half. Anytime he would leave, i would get sad. Anytime he would go on LOA, i would get super lonely and sad. I always looked forward to Rping with him, and having a blast with him daily. Spection is not one of my best friends in this community. He is my best friend in this community.  This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to type in my life.

But even when me and Spection became friends, and we hit it off, something was wrong. Believe it or not, i never once thought, not even for a moment, that i deserved SuperAdmin before him, Head Admin before him, Head Of Staff before him, or Manager before him. I always thought that he was just more deserving. If i could go back in time, and some how give him Head Of Staff, i would. I hurt Spection in so many ways, and i regret it. The staff hierarchy  its self, and the rank structures, almost broke and tore our friendship apart many, many times. But through all of that, we made it. To honestly sit here and say we're still friends, even through all of that- is incredible. I've lost so many friends but you're the only one who's stuck by my side and never betrayed me. Not even once. You want advice on how to be a good friend? Talk to him.

"Don't be like Spection" to me, couldn't be further from the truth. I've always bettered my self and striven to be like you. I always valued your opinion and took your decisions into account when making mine. I consider you my brother here. If anything, i'm going to continue to be like you, and better.

Although i hate to admit it, you're right. Both you and I know we learned very, very valuable lessons. Although people may seem like their nice, and may seem like they have good intentions, this is the internet, and people can switch up on you in a snap of a finger. Both you, and I were very stupid to ever be in those group chats and to ever say the things we said. Even if they were jokes, and even if we all thought it was funny, it was a mistake. If i could go back, and prevent us from doing that, i would. Trust me.

Damn. I'm going to miss you bro. You were the best thing that ever happened to me in this Community. I cried like a baby typing this, lmao. I'm still crying lol. I'm never going to forget you or what you did for this Community. You were honestly a real one. In honor of you im going to permanently put your favorite anime song in my description and replace that with the "top anime song of the week".

I love you so much bro. I'm sorry it had to end this way. But you taught me so much and helped me in so many ways. I'm forever grateful for you, Spection. Thank you for everything you've done from the bottom of my heart. You always will be my second half.

image.png

Not going to lie, I cried a little bit.

• Sad 1

Wow

This is a rip, spection your one of the funniest blokes I've met in GL it's sad to see you go you made a few of my experiences here very memorable and I wish and hope for the best wherever you go in life mate 

• Thanks 1

Signature.png

I am going to Miss you spection Thank you for what you have done for me and the community you were a great HA I hope you find something and your happy with it

• Thanks 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Spection, although I always annoyed you and you would ban me from the Teamspeak, I am glad we are friends! You have taught me so much and gave me so much helpful advice! You gave me help and advice when no one else would, when I was on the verge of quitting multiple times, you stuck by me and motivated me to keep going. Hope to still see you playing here! Sad to see that your time to go was so soon. You were also there to cheer me up when I needed, when I felt like things that I was doing were going unnoticed, you kept reminding me that they weren't and that I was doing a good job, something I don't really hear often. When I felt like everyone was against me, you were always there for me telling me that you are not against me and see all the good things I am doing in this community. I have always looked up to you and I always will. You motivated me to keep going on staff and tell me my hard work didn't go unnoticed. You are one of the most genuine people that I have met here at Gaminglight and you were always there to give me advice when I needed it. When times got rough, when I felt like things were falling down on me, things that I believed I didn't deserve to happen to me, you stood by me. When accusations were thrown at me you were there to cheer me up and don't let people discourage me. Because of you, I am a lot more positive now and always remember the device you gave me. When times get hard, keep going, keep pushing through and you will eventually be noticed. I am waiting to see the outcome of this, but seeing you had the same story that I have when it comes to staffing and how you got through and this helped you, I know that it is possible. I have had lost many people who I thought were my "friends" who I then found out they weren't after they got blacklisted. Through thick and thin you were always there for me. You taught me to ignore those people who trash talked me, who tried to get me in trouble, because they were jealous of the success that I was gaining in this community. You have taught me, even when being harassed and targeted by other players in this community, to ignore them and keep doing what I am doing because they are only mad because I am doing something good, doing something right for this community. You have taught me to remain positive through everything and that it will get better. Although I don't see it now, I know things will get better. I know things will get better with me getting doxed. I am just going to keep going and trying to my best to help the community. Although I don't have the best reputation in the community now due to recent events being put on me, you have taught me to endure through that and that it will get better.

Thank you Spection for everything that you taught me. This will help me in real life experience as well. I see you as a mentor and I know I can go to you for any advice that I have.

Sincerely, Logan, the Admin that you banned a million times on the Teamspeak.

sad little women la GIF by Lifetime

• Thanks 1

logan2.png

On 6/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

IDK who you are but from what everyone else says you seem like a cool guy

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• 2 months later...

I remember when you I got  moderator and you were one of the first people I got to meet. You were only a rank higher  than me and  you taught me so much. I may have given into the hate and  toxicity people have, you never gave in. That's something I will always  respect you for. You pushed on and you worked nearly every day to be a better person. It's  a  shame I never got to see you  reach SMT, I know deep  down you truly deserved it.

• Bread locked this topic