[309] Awimba Wee

Reapo's Ban appeal

Steam Name: Reapo

Ingame Name:Reapo

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:123017284

Ban Length: Permanently 

Admin that Banned you: Stormzz

Reason for Ban: Nuking CT discord 

Dispute: First of all before beginning my dispute I would like to first apologize to Eman and the Ct's for the chaos I had cause, I know why and will explain now but what I did was stupid and it was wrong  andI sincerely apologize for my actions against the CT's and the community itself. At the time of this incident there was a huge problem going around with how high command was running things, I was apart of this debate as at the time of this I was a BG. After many many debates the drama was over, I had resign from BG after multiple threats that were made against me if I didn't do so such as perma ban. So after that I had became an ensign and started the push the venator crew grind. This was the biggest mistake, I was constantly being threatened by stormzz to do certain minge type stuff or to kill or i'd be perma banned or command restricted or black listed. So finally the stress had gotten to me and I had finally resigned from the server. Soon almost like a week later I was bored and had decided to come back to the server, and like usual I was being threatened again but this time not by just stormzz but a lot of other admins and I was finally done with it, I nuked the ct discord kicking a bunch of people since I was still set as the BG, but I wasn't banned for this, but I returned to the server nearly 2 months after the incident and had gotten warning for attempted rdm and perma banned for Nuking the CT discord. The reason I want to get unbanned though is because I miss the memories that SWRP brought, it was a place not only to bring people together but to have a thing in common with everyone, and that's the love of star wars. If you could find it in your heart to give me another chance. I beg you please do so.

Thank you,

Reapo

+Support

+I see you're remorseful

+Spoke to you privately, I hope you do well

+Was an amazing RP'er before all chaos broke loose

Do good, Reapo.

+Support

you were one of my original 212th troopers that were under me. 

You are a great person outside of stress, and I really hope you would come back to rp with us

see you soon chief

20 minutes ago, China said:

+Support

you were one of my original 212th troopers that were under me. 

You are a great person outside of stress, and I really hope you would come back to rp with us

see you soon chief

-Support

Can be mingy and did do some stuff perma ban worthy

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [GL] Apollo said:

+Support

+I see you're remorseful

Do good, Reapo.

I feel coming back in command restricted would be good.

Edited by BUBTHESTUD

+support 

but

-Command Restricted

-Staff restricted

-no powers on any discord

-1 strike system with no appeal

Good luck.

4 hours ago, [GL] Apollo said:

+Support

+I see you're remorseful

Do good, Reapo.

Dont mess up buddy.
Good Luck.

-Cain

2 hours ago, omegarwp said:

+support 

but

-Command Restricted

-Staff restricted

Good luck.

5 hours ago, omegarwp said:

+support 

but

-Command Restricted

-Staff restricted

Good luck.

-Support

I doubt that nuking the CT discord was the only reason you were banned. From what I experienced, you were extremely toxic as a player, and as a commander. Also, look at your last ban appeals dispute:

This happened nearly 5 months ago and if I'm being punished for this now then you guys suck at your job, this is literally unfair and i had gotten word that SA Stormzz told Eman to perma ban me and he just did what ever he said there is so much corruption its a joke.

12 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

I doubt that nuking the CT discord was the only reason you were banned. From what I experienced, you were extremely toxic as a player, and as a commander. Also, look at your last ban appeals dispute:

On 6/14/2019 at 4:05 PM, omegarwp said:

+support 

but

-Command Restricted

-Staff restricted

Good luck.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:19 PM, Hoovy said:

-Support

• Haha 1

Lol, You should have know the repercussions to nuking the CT Discord and minging would be a perma ban. Just because your sorry doesn't mean that you should be unbanned, you nuked the CT discord out of anger towards the SWRP community and just to be toxic in general. This report is full of excuses about how you were mistreated that that somehow validates your actions, which it doesn't. 

Also you were banned for "RDM x2 | Minge | NITRP | FailRP" as well as nuking CT Discord.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, Gaur said:

Lol, You should have know the repercussions to nuking the CT Discord and minging would be a perma ban. Just because your sorry doesn't mean that you should be unbanned, you nuked the CT discord out of anger towards the SWRP community and just to be toxic in general. This report is full of excuses about how you were mistreated that that somehow validates your actions, which it doesn't. 

Also you were banned for "RDM x2 | Minge | NITRP | FailRP" as well as nuking CT Discord.

^^^ 

On 6/14/2019 at 3:05 PM, omegarwp said:

+support 

but

-Command Restricted

-Staff restricted

Good luck.

Denied

Nuking a discord out of pure rage, sure we are blinded by it, it took us two weeks to recover from, and as for everyone miss treating you, there is a staff report section if you have evidence and if a superior is telling you to minge or you will be permabanned, that is worth a staff report and a talk to one of their superiors. These are problems you probably addressed as a BG and told others how to address these situations to your troopers. You knew the rules, you knew what to do, you simply refused to do anything that would have caused any good, instead, you nuked the CT Discord causing mass confusion and work for those who didn't need it, or didn't affect you in any way. In Management's eyes, it was an unprovoked action and you were punished as such.

• Sad 2