D-Class allowed on Surface?? - Denied

a touched greenhouse

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  D-Class be able to stay on the surface instead of being slain if there are no CI on to train them.

Why should we add it? -  Well, if D-Class make it to the surface and there are no CI they get 500XP and get slain. If it's added it would allow for the D-Class who RP( I know most don't but there are some who do) to do something other than to die and try escaping again.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would allow for more RP opportunities between D-Class and CI or even just D-Class being able to RP somewhere besides D-Block.

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class

Links to any content - 

-Support

*D boi escapes and asks for XP, gets to stay on the surface

*20 minutes later "I escaped again"

• Like 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

This would essentially result in a depletion of D-Block as people begin to escape here and there and would result in negative RP experiences for other branches.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

- Support

First of all, If we don't kill dclass after they get their xp, they can very easily go back into the facility and pretend they escaped again. Secondly, unless you are a dclass miner, there is very little for a dclass to do on the surface besides join CI. 

On 6/17/2019 at 5:08 AM, Conner Tyson said:

- Support

First of all, If we don't kill dclass after they get their xp, they can very easily go back into the facility and pretend they escaped again. Secondly, unless you are a dclass miner, there is very little for a dclass to do on the surface besides join CI. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:08 PM, Conner Tyson said:

- Support

Aight I don't approve of this

On 6/16/2019 at 8:08 PM, Conner Tyson said:

- Support

Trap.—

giphy.gif