Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Billy Bunson/Joeys World Tour

What is your steam name?: Nova_Guar

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:218952295

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 2 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account? May 25 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 0 warns. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1769135297

Have you donated? Yes, 120$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, Multiple Times

Timezone: Central Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) When I first joined Gaminglight I felt welcomed from the staff, I cant remember who but they helped me with the !motd, so I want to do the same to help new players too. The reason I believe I should become Trial Moderator  is because when staff is offline (mostly because it's late at night) people join the server and don't know what to do, so they break the rules. I feel like if there is more staff that can help at different times of the day it would help the server a lot. I feel like I could also help out with the amount of minges on the server too. I want the server to be a place where people are not bothered by those type of things. I want people to be given the right punishment for what they did. Finally, I believe I deserve this job is because I feel like I know the rules very well and can help others be treated fairly in the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring him/her to a sit and handle the problem calmly. I would tell them to calm down. If they are still being disruptive and impolite I would gag them. From there I would tell them why I brought them to the sit. Then I would explain what MassRDM is. After that I would ask for a Admin+ to give the player a 10000 second minge and then I would give them a warn for Mass RDM/Staff Diss. 

Edited by Nova_Guar

+/- Support

Never seen on (timezone)

Was on today a bit mingy with National Guards

Maybe try become more familier with community

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+/- Support

+ Good Application, it show's that you've read the staff handbook

+ You're a nice dude, I don't have too many sits with you 

+ 0 warns is always a huge plus

- You're still very new to the community

- You're somewhat active ingame and on the forums, but I rarely see you in Teamspeak

- No poll (You can edit one in, its not a big deal)

Overall, I just think you need more time in the community before you're ready for staff. Its not that you aren't currently ready, but I feel that some more time in the community so current staff members and other players can get a better gauge on the type of person and the type of player you are would help out. From the times that i've seen you ingame, you're nice, respectful and mostly mature (you slip up sometimes but who doesn't) I'd recommend joining PD (if you haven't already) and a sub department such as state trooper to get yourself more well known out there! Becoming more active on the forums (responding to and making posts) would also help you out a bunch, and If you haven't already, go talk to and introduce yourself to Fame (our Head Of Staff) in his Teamspeak room! it definitely helps if he knows who you are. If you have any questions about anything I've said, feel free to message me.

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

- You're somewhat active ingame and on the forums, but I rarely see you in Teamspeak

Overall, I just think you need more time in the community before you're ready for staff. Its not that you aren't currently ready, but I feel that some more time in the community so current staff members and other players can get a better gauge on the type of person and the type of player you are would help out. From the times that i've seen you ingame, you're nice, respectful and mostly mature (you slip up sometimes but who doesn't) I'd recommend joining PD (if you haven't already) and a sub department such as state trooper to get yourself more well known out there! Becoming more active on the forums (responding to and making posts) would also help you out a bunch, and If you haven't already, go talk to and introduce yourself to Fame (our Head Of Staff) in his Teamspeak room! it definitely helps if he knows who you are. If you have any questions about anything I've said, feel free to message me.

+/- Support.

Doesn't give anybody BS and always calls an admin when he knows he needs one. 

I play a lot w/ Nova and we've been in multiple situations where Nova wishes he was some sort of administrator so he can help somebody or resolve an issue.

I know my word doesn't mean much but I just wanted to add on!

Edited by oscarg

6 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

I agree on everything that Shmoopy said. Thanks for adding the poll!

+ Support

This man is really active, I had no personal issues with him. He knows the rules and guidelines. I patrol with him on S.W.A.T, he is helpful and kind. As of now I feel like he deserves a chance to be a T-Mod :)! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

11 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

I agree with shmoopy! Good luck ! ? 

+Support _

-Very kind

-Very Friendly

-Awesome Roleplayer 

-Know the rules

-Definetly deserves a chance

-Respectful

-Awesome Person

-Super Active

Good luck, I hope you get this you really do deserve it man!

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

8 hours ago, Willy said:

+ Support

- You're on everyday

- I don't have any problems with you

- Knows the rules

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 6/13/2019 at 11:57 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

Hanging torwards +support

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 6/13/2019 at 10:57 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 6/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

On 6/13/2019 at 10:57 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

^^^^

- /+ suport

sill very new 

never seen in ts

never had problems with him 

active (i see him 2 or 3 times a week i get on at abnormal times so probably miss him )

mature from what ive seen

friendly

once you fix those things you will be good in my book billy

On 6/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

Agreed ^. 

BUT I have to say he has only been on the server for 2 weeks with no warns! thats pretty good shows your personality and intent, that youre not just here to minge. 

Edited by ramonjason98