Perma Banned

Secret176

Steam Name: Secret176

Ingame Name: Secret176

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152900267/

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Snt Direspect

Dispute: Ok Snar look that wasn't personal but when i saw you problocking and i saw that guy i got mad and i shoot that guy later i get it it was normal do demote me but after that i got kidnaped and u called me for a sit idk wich admin you or other and i was blackscreen and muted and idk what u done to me warn jail but i had to rejoin and when i rejoined i got  kidnaped by a citizen cuz i was still cuffed and when i first saw u i was so mad that evryone was joking with me example a kidnaper kidnaped a guy in my face and later 1 -2 min he came back for me what the heck man so if you want to unban me unban me if not tell me so i can restart my cop thing on a uk server but you know uk driving on left worse people i hate their accents a lot of addons new maps new vehicles and i have 3.2mil so i don't want to leave this server too soon till i get a new gamemode wich i can play with fun but i don't find gamemodes with enough players ... Enough not even a lot  it's very hard to find a gamemode like guess who with 8 players or hide and seek with 10 so do what you think but i gone mad at that time beacouse so much things happen.

-Support

-You were a mingy cop

-I believe you spammed that google doc with the SMT stuff (correct me if I'm wrong)

-I can barely understand what you're trying to say in this appeal forum

-I had to tell you multiple times to follow traffic laws as a Police Officer and you still didn't listen

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

26 minutes ago, Tonto said:

-Support

-You were a mingy cop

-I believe you spammed that google doc with the SMT stuff (correct me if I'm wrong)

-I had to tell you multiple times to follow traffic laws as a Police Officer and you still didn't listen

I remember this more than your story. Your story is kind of all around the place and doesn't give us too much information.

4 hours ago, Tonto said:

-Support

-You were a mingy cop

this makes more sense than your appeal but i'll leave a +/- support for now

Signature.png

Please give SMT a SteamID not your steam link. You can search up “Steam ID finder” and paste your profile link in to get your SteamID

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

9 hours ago, Tonto said:

-Support

-You were a mingy cop

You're a minge and a dissy guy, I kicked you off ems 5 Mins later after the training, also I don't think you should be unbanned cuz you dissed SMT AND That's not acceptable

- SUPPORT

Look I hate to break it to you, it is an RP server, most people that See “PoliceRP” want to join the police department and role play. The rest of the people come on , break the rules so many times, get banned and hop on the next server. Most of the times there’s no in between. Yes there may be some times that you break the rules because you didn’t know better but intentionally breaking rules knowing that in the end you could be banned shows a persons character and neither I nor any of our staff and players that legitimately want to play the game would want those people on our server. 

I say that to say this, yes maybe banning you for  staff diss is harsh, but no one, especially a MANAGER of the server would ban someone for no reason. That means you must have had run ins with snar or other staff before. 

-support

I was the staff that took you to the roof. You literally just said 'fuck you snar' in OOC. You can't go against it. It clearly dissing and had no reasson behind it. They were having fun as hobos building a little village. It was all good cause there were ways to go around. And you never called staff about it

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-SUPPORT

It's been told many of times that SMT Disrespect is unacceptable. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support.

Especially the ones for community diss that I don't you trie to appeal and the saying go to hell in staff chat.

OOH.PNG

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 6/13/2019 at 9:10 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support for now

I honestly cannot decipher what the entire second half of your appeal is trying to say, therefor I won’t leave a support until I can fully piece together what happened

All jokes aside, I have no problem teaching you sentence structure; if you would like.  Reading this almost incinerated my brain.

Edited by Lil Chum

• Fame locked this topic