[1S-54] Miller K.

Should Grizz be BXO Hammer?

Should Grizz be BXO Hammer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Grizz be BXO Hammer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Rancor ARF CPT Grizz 0442 

2. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to be commander because I feel that I have the skills and time for this server and I think that I have the correct qualities of being in charge of a squad and leading them into battle. I may talk a lot in game, but I can keep my priorities straight in the sense of battle and while we are on defcon 5 sitting/patrolling at base. I also think that I can also stay on top of things my battalion and help out when help is needed. I have also been very active in this server and over time being an officer, I have grown my leadership qualities that makes it easier and better for me to take control of a battalion and help my commanders.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a Branch? The main purpose of being a commander of a branch is to take care of their squad and to keep track of their troops and keep them in tip top shape so they are the best they could be during down time and during battle. Another purpose of being a commander is taking it for the team which basically means if one of your squad members mess up, it's on you to fix them and take responsibility for their actions.

7. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I should be trusted as a commander because I have the skills of being active everyday, having an awareness of my squad, and having the right solutions to the problems I may have in the future of being a commander. I am also a nice person that can listen well to what troopers have to say and I also have quick thinking so I can make hard decisions quickly and correctly for my squad to move on of what our mission/task, no matter the stress that is involved with the decision during the task.

8. How often can you be Online?  Everyday after school, 3:00 Central Time, and will be active all day on weekends unless I have a baseball game which they usually last around 3 hours.

10. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None 

Edited by [1S-54] Miller K.
Got ranked up by my CO’s(Commanding Officers)

+/- Support
- Good person
- Has leadership abilities
- Follows order given to him
- Understands when to take command
- Understanding person.

- App is kind of small.
- Seems Rushed but unsure.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, [1S-54] Miller K. said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Rancor ARF 1LT Grizz 0442 

2. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to be commander because I feel that I have the skills and time for this server and I think that I have the correct qualities of being in charge of a squad and leading them into battle. I may talk a lot in game, but I can keep my priorities straight in the sense of battle and while we are on defcon 5 sitting/patrolling at base. I also think that I can also stay on top of things my battalion and help out when help is needed. I have also been very active in this server and over time being an officer, I have grown my leadership qualities that makes it easier and better for me to take control of a battalion and help my commanders.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander for a Branch? The main purpose of being a commander of a branch is to take care of their squad and to keep track of their troops and keep them in tip top shape so they are the best they could be during down time and during battle. Another purpose of being a commander is taking it for the team which basically means if one of your squad members mess up, it's on you to fix them and take responsibility for their actions.

7. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I should be trusted as a commander because I have the skills of being active everyday, having an awareness of my squad, and having the right solutions to the problems I may have in the future of being a commander. I am also a nice person that can listen well to what troopers have to say and I also have quick thinking so I can make hard decisions quickly and correctly for my squad to move on of what our mission/task, no matter the stress that is involved with the decision during the task.

8. How often can you be Online?  Everyday after school, 3:00 Central Time, and will be active all day on weekends unless I have a baseball game which they usually last around 3 hours.

10. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None 

Soul 

+support 

good leader

listens to orders

Understands when to take order

understands 

overall good person

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, DoomsDays901 said:

+/- Support
- Good person
- Understanding person.

- App is kind of small.

• Thanks 1

+Support
- Good person
- Understanding person.

• Thanks 1

-support. I feel someone should be at least a major before becoming a commander of some type. Especially in rancor

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 9:07 PM, DoomsDays901 said:

+/- Support
- Good person
- Understanding person.

- App is kind of small.

• Thanks 1