Should Mr Shmoopy get support?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Shmoopy become support?

• Yeah
    • No

In-Game Name: Shmoopy

Steam Name: [GL] Shmoopy_Boop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112010885

Are you a Moderator+? Ya boi's a Senior Mod ?

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm active on teamspeak pretty much every day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the support team because I am extremely active ingame and on the teamspeak, and I believe I can help people solve any problems that they may have. I often get staff tickets ingame about police cadets needing tags and it sucks when I have to tell them to just wait, instead of actually being able to help them. I am on the Gaminglight teamspeak for multiple hours everyday and I believe that my addition to the support team would help the community immensely. I am often online late into the EST hours, (midnight until june 25th, 2-3 am after during summer) and I will be able to ensure that the teamspeak is a safe, friendly and moderated space during a time period when most staff/support members are offline. Lastly, I have proven to be extremely trustworthy during my time as a dedicated member of staff. I can be trusted to conduct myself appropriately while taking support sits and not to abuse my powers when I am not taking sits. Thank you for reading.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe that I can bring a positive attitude as well as a sense of humor to lighten up darker times. I try my hardest to be a friendly, mature, and respectful person on all gaminglight platforms and I believe that that an attitude like this is essential in any community. Support is a family, and i'll do my best to make everyone in said family feel welcome and supported to the best of my abilities

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hey! My name's Shmoopy, what can I do for you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I do

• Fame locked this topic