3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Wonton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84877245

Current Rank: Sergeant Major SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Somewhere around 3 months, I had to restart a long time ago. I don't know if that counted at the time. I have roughly been on this server for 2 years. I went inactive for a long time but came back. Though for the time I have restarted is a week. ( I hate time resets)

What timezone are you in?: CDT (OK TZ)

How many Warns do you have?: Sadly 14, but one is false. Link to false warn:

I have Bob Bob's permission to apply!

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been trying to put in as much effort as I can into the Police force. I understand that I have to staff, which makes it look like I am inactive. Even though I am active. I have been trying my hardest these past weeks to regain everything I lost since I was active. I am even trying to push past my regaining point by joining low command. I will make sure every Police Officer is in shape. I don't want to see anything bad at all. Gladly if we have full PD training. I will definitely help no matter what. I try to push myself to my highest capability. It is the Summer so I can be even more active than usual.  I will try to attend every meeting, and I will be on a lot. The first thing I do when I wake up is start up my computer no matter what. Honestly, I don't think I am doing a good job, but I can do better no matter what. This concludes why I should be Promoted.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

- Support

- I personally havent seen him on PD in a long time, could be the tz though

- Even though he got permission to apply 14 warns is still a lot

I dont know what other peoples point of view are but I personally dont think you are ready for LT yet. I think you should improve on activity (again this might be tz so if you are active then sorry) and maturity, maybe train more and get to know the other officers a little better. One of the qualities you need to have as command especially in a big department, is to be able to stand out above other people and prove that you can take on the responsibilities. Anyways good luck.

- MSGT David

• 3 weeks later...