help my buddy out

GamingHunter167

Steam name:WOLFGANG

ingame name:LOOK AWAY GO AWAY

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfgang8899

ban Lenght:5 weeks

reason for ban: DDoS

Dispuet: Hi this is wolfgang and my scp name was look away go away and i've gotten banned bc they wouldn't fix the self breach and going outside the map so they made it tempting to everyone to do it and i think they shouldn't ban for that bc how about fix it not ban people so i have a right to complain because i get banned for something that they cant fix so take him out or stop banning people for it but it says i got banned for DDoS idk what that means it was by HOS but he doesn't know anything that i did i was warned by Koala bear a new admin so i rest my peace goodbye i love you my D boi

Nvm i figured it out DDoS means i tried to hack into their software why would i do that how would i do that im only 13

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfgang8899

Edited by GamingHunter167

use this format 

-support 

and it doesnt matter if its tempting or not just because you can do it doesnt mean you should,

you can block off all the spawn room doors is that tempting? does that mean it should be allowed? 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

- Support you said "why am i getting in touble because this server wont be fixed?"

also said sum abt the server is easy to hack and that you can do it

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

17 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

use this format 

-support 

and it doesnt matter if its tempting or not just because you can do it doesnt mean you should,

you can block off all the spawn room doors is that tempting? does that mean it should be allowed? 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

22 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

use this format 

-support 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-Support
Damn this post really infuriates me. WHAT PART OF NO EXPLOITING GLITCHES TO YALL NOT UNDERSTAND. IN WHAT WORLD DO "HUH IM TEMPTED TO BREAK A RULE AND I SHOULDNT BE PUNISHED FOR IT BECAUSE THEY HAVENT FIXED IT." IN WHAT WORLD. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BREAK THE RULES. TEMPTATION OR NOT. WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT. STAY OFF THIS SERVER UNTIL YOU KNOW THE RULES AND ONLY THEN COME BACK ON AND YOU BETTER BE HELLA SORRY FOR DOING THIS. NEVER EVER USE "It's Tempting" AS AN EXCUSE. - Infuriated Kyle

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

On 6/11/2019 at 7:13 PM, Rangiatea said:

use this format 

-support 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png